Thirteen

Your POV

You wake up but you couldn't move because your body ached really bad. Your head still throbbed due to the stress you were put in last night. You get up from your bed and massage your head while walking to the bathroom to get changed.

First thing you did was check up on Jimin, who was still on the bed sleeping. Then, you walk to the living room to see your father surprisingly already awake, making coffee.

"Goodmorning dad." You greet him.

He looks behind him and greets you too with a sweet smile. But he looked tired and stressed.

"Mornin."

"Did you get enough sleep?" You ask him, seeing the deep eyebags under his eyes.

"Hmm...I couldn't sleep."

He walks up to you seated on the couch, and hands you a cup of coffee.

"Chae, we have to talk about...some things."

You were curious, so you ask, "What things?"

He stares at you for a bit, before glancing at the door of the bedroom.

You had this feeling you knew that it was about Jimin, but you didn't know what exactly.

"Chae....it's about Jimin."

You gulp and you think you're already sweating. You've got a gut feeling this isn't going to turn out good.

"What about him?"

He seemed really hesitant, he seemed like he was debating on whether he should tell you or not.

"Chae, you know all I want for you is the best right? Aaannnnndddd, weeeellll I can't have that with something bothering you all the time."

What? Bothering you?

"Can you get straight to the point dad?"

You plead and dread what's coming next.

"Huuhhh. I- I don't want you to be with....Jimin anymore."

Was he crazy? What does he think of Jimin?

"What?" That was all you could get out of your mouth. You were absolutely confused. You didn't know what made him jump to this conclusion.

"Dad! I-what? Dad is this because he went out and drank? It's not his fault that this girl spiked his drink!."

"You have to understand-"

"Dad no! At least let him explain what happened! You can't just let him wake up and then tell him he can't be with me anymore. That's not your decision to make."

You were about to tear up, you couldn't believe that your dad had gone this far. And for what reason? You knew you were old enough to make your own decisions. You didn't need your father to dictate what's going to happen in your life.

Both you and your dad were surprised to hear the bedroom door open. Jimin comes out rubbing his eyes and saying, "What happened?? My head hurts too much."

You stand up and walk to him. "Goodmorning Jimin. How are you feeling?" You say while cupping his face.

He looks at you and gives you a confused look. "I'm really dizzy."

You give him a smile and say, "Sit down. Do you want anything to drink?"

"Uhh..water?"

You giggle and walk to the dining room to get him a glass of water.

Your dad was still sitting on the coach and Jimin just sat down beside him.

"Hey, uh what happened last night?" Jimin asks.

Your father looks at him and replies, "You really don't remember?"

"It seems so..."

You come back with the glass of water and hand it to Jimin.

Mr. Lee's POV

Chae sat down on the other side of Jimin, and they started chatting with each other. I find myself thinking about what me and Chae were talking about earlier. It was so hard for me to explain to her why I wanted what I asked of her. I was only doing this for her good. Despite me knowing that however, it breaks my heart to see such a lovely couple have to break up because of me. Chae would be so hurt. And she was right- I had no right to force them to separate. I'm just scared. I don't want anything even worse to happen. I don't want that to happen again. No, I wouldn't be able to bear it the second time.

Looking at the two of these people in front of me, even though I know what's best, I couldn't force them to separate. It would make Chae miserable. I'll just have to hope everything will go smoothly from now on.

a/n: finally im back from the dead jdjdkskd sorry guys that it took so long for me to update:((