If I were the Jingler...

A short, stupid series in which I occasionally jump into the HC world with my Author Majicks (@thebirdfantasy -finger guns-) and screw around with the hermits... BuT wItH a BoDy ! My favourite/ main power I like to use will be shape-shifting and (obviously) 'written reality' (I write, it happens).

Oh yeah and... I should probably keep adding dis at the start too...

Headcannons in last chapter:
-Iskall and Grian both get jealous easily, but react differently. Iskall pulls out a sword first and gets sad later, whereas Grian gets sad first and pulls out a TNT cannon he borrowed from Mumbo later.
-Ren is a werewolf/ wolf hybrid, and one of the sixish hybrids on the server (not including our darling Convex, because they have vex magic, but aren't vex hybrids).
-False is tough and always likes to spar with Iskall (and tease him about Ren at the same time. From this though, Iskall has become better at not blushing as easy... Unless Ren is actually there.)

Headcannons in this chapter:
-Stress is an angel. And knows about Grian and Poultry Man, and how he 'targets' Mumbo a load more, but a lot easier as an excuse to see how he's doing and in case Mumbo needs some emotional support.
-Impulse and Zed are forever looking after their boyfri- BEST FFFFRIEND Tango.
-EX is X's older brother, and he's kinda technically the most evil villain, but that's mostly because his plans sometimes goof up out of control (EX always secretly, in the very deepest depths of his heart, feels at least a little bad when this happens).
-Wels occasionally speaks in fancy knight talk.
-Mumbo doesn't really blush that much, unless he's really hot or sick (yes, kinda stole this off of a fanfic of Ren making a load of hermits blush that I currently can't remember the name of but it's amazing and I don't own it-).
-Badbutt Mumbo is a pro at flying and PvP (so basically, all the stuff that usually makes Mumbo a quiet, goofy spoon is completely reversed). Oh, and when he's in this mode, he doesn't get flustered at all until later, when he's alone and able to comprehend what he's done.

Also I'm kinda a bit delirious because of a certain... Event... In the lunar cycle...
—————————————————————
"Heyyyyy."

Scar turned around, coming face to face with a short girl with a black ponytail and startlingly dark brown eyes. She wore a purple hoodie and black leggings, and had pair of wolf ears and tail.

"Um... Hello? Who are you?" Scar asked carefully, putting his extra building blocks in his inventory.

The girl winked at him, her open eye turning the exact same as his for a brief second. Scar shook his head immediately- he must have been hallucinating the colour change, because as soon as he looked back again, her eyes were back to the same black-brown shade.

"No one much. Just... Someone you wouldn't want to mess with... Pffft... Sorry, Scar, I'll meet up with you later, I hope we can be good friends, darling! Oh... And... Merry Christmas."

With that, she disappeared, leaving the said hermit extremely creeped out.

"It's the middle of spring..." He whispered hoarsely, deciding that now it'd be a very good idea to go back to Cub.
—————————————————————
(Author's note: Is there such a thing as- never mind. Get ready for a super dumb carol (based off of the Yan-Chan version) collage of me screwing with a few hermits.)
—————————————————————
"Creeping through the snow,
Watching Doc head back home..."

The girl followed the creeper-robot hybrid as he went back to his base, falling into bed immediately. Then she noticed a few notes scattered on his desk, all various things about...

"The Jingler... VS the Jangler? Huh... I'm... Liking the first one... Nice name..."

"Thinking bout villains,
Who won't leave him alone!
I'll make this problem right,
And wait until it's night,
These pufferfish are sure to put up a jolly fight!"