Child Hermits (Part 1): Potion Peril and Pitfall

Author's note
WHOO! I BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO DIZ! Especially what comes up! Ooo, goodie!

So! Who was it that I saved from dying last chapter? Not Tango ;3: it was our lil EX, up to no good! Pilfering potions from one of our resident potion-masters, actually... But it seems as if he's gotten more than he thought, which isn't going to be good!

Especially with what he chooses...

Headcannons in this chapter
- Jevin and Cleo! Potion-maker-extraordinaries! They like experimenting with such potions too...
- Bit of an obvious one: potion colours usually give clues as to what a potion does. Unless it's a really weird/ screwed up brew...

(SPOILERS FOR THIS CHAPTER!)
- Baby TFC likes being held. His temperature is also quite precarious and hard to keep in the right degree, especially as a baby.
- IRL fact! I'm weirdly good at maintaining a consistent, nice body temperature. I'll be the one girl who's ok in winter without a coat, and ok in summer in a blazer.
- Child Joe likes to expand his vocabulary, with fancy words that he occasionally forgets.
- (Comment here if you want to know who this is) uses 'mean' language because they think it makes them look cool. It really doesn't.
- (Here) has a shockingly shorter fuse than normal.
- Most... Major body mishaps happened when these guys were older. So Doc and Iskall ain't exactly... Bot-like just yet. Xisuma and Scar don't have their scars either. Oh. Beards and... Moustaches won't be a thing yet either... Though a certain someone will now have head-hair.
- Kids, and children in general, really don't have a filter. They say what they think, when they think it, and sometimes... Kids say the darnest things.
- (Here)'s reckless courage hasn't developed yet. Or... At all...
- ... Powers... And kid hermits... WELP-
——————————————————
With some difficulty, EX had succeeded in his mission: a (small) plethora of mysterious potions could be used at his command!... Now, if only he knew what they actually did...

Hm.

Well, it wasn't his fault: none of them had any labels on, and between him stealing them and him escaping, there hadn't been enough time to test them. There was no time now either- that little brat of a girl was sure to be searching him out, so he had to deter her now.

The best way to do that? Make her hands full...

... This... Yellow and pink potion looked... Promising. Ah well, it would have to do.

EX smirked, bringing out the load of empty glass bottles he'd snatched along with the potions. He was forced to spilt the potion in order to have enough for the entire server, but that was alright... Hopefully, he wouldn't need any more.

With what unpredictable effects potions had, this should be fine...

And now... To distribute it...
—————————————————
Xisuma fell from a high place

Scar: RIP your sleep and stability.

Joe: Oh dear... Wait... Did I just see Evil Xisuma?

TFC: Really? Hold on, I'll come to you...

Impulse: Where?

Joe: He's gone now... Huh... I could've sworn I saw himnnbbbbbbbbv-

Stress: ... Joe?! JOE?!
—————————————————
"... Where did he go?" AC muttered to herself, sniffing around annoyedly. Her ear gave a twitch of caution as she trod on, trailing the faint scent of a certain evil-doer. "I could've sworn he didn't- aaand I'm talking to myself again, great..."