T a g

Author's note
... I know she's back, but she's busy cleaning up the mess I made. That sounds worse now that I say it out loud.

(I'm here too, for the more IRL opinions!)

———————————————

If you could, which three hermits would you meet IRL?
I'm answering this in the context of if the question said 'in another world' instead of 'IRL'. The first two choices are obvious -TFC and EX. The last... I would say either Joe, Scar or Ren, so I'd have good blackmail.

(Oh gosh: I'm very bad with socialising, so... OOF... Maybe Scar, Stress or Zed, because they seem like the easiest to make laugh to mask my awkwardness)

What would be the perfect scenario that you'd meet them in?
... Them not knowing a single thing about me. I'm just a new person. That looks a bit strange. That's it.

(Realistically, at a convention or really populated place, so I could stare in awe without needing to talk to them alone.

Unrealistically, when I'm famous on YouTube, and I'm doing a talk either with them or with them watching. Like I said, that'll never happen, but it's nice to dream)

What's been your favourite Demise death?
I've done a bit of research on this 'Demise' thing, so I can confidently say Keralis' and Xisuma's. Because it was a very avoidable death. The second one also was here for personal reasons.

(Me dads. Scar's because that was the most adorable 'oh no I'm dying' reaction I've ever heard. Cub's because thE MAD LAD-)

Jellie, Maui or Pearl?
... None of the kits actually fear me. It is nice.

(How dare you make me choose)

Which hermits do you watch?
All of them. I like watching them in their daily activities, and interacting, and such.

(I never watch any on a daily basis except Hermitcraft Recap, but I sometimes watch the HC videos of Scar, Grian, Mumbo, Iskall, Stress, Cleo, Ren, Xisuma, Zed, Impulse, Tango, Keralis and False.

I've also watched one or two videos from Jevin, Doc, Cub, Joe and BDubs. For some reason, Wels, TFC and Python's HC videos have never shown up in my feed...)

Who's your favourite hermit alter ego?
... Bit of an obvious question. EX. But he's real...

(I haven't seen many of them. I would need to say EX or Poultry Man as a default because they're the only two I've seen)

Who's your favourite hermit to write about?
Literally any of them except ones with confusing personalities. Also not X.

(I'm not choosing between the chirren)

What's your favourite event so far in Hermitcraft Season 6?
I don't get to see a lot of them. I'd say Demise only because I've learned more about it than the others.

(Any event that involves many hermits. I love seeing them interacting.

What's your favourite Hermitcraft song?
... What.

(No no no, Dragon bros or Hermitgang (WHICH I NOW KNOW ALL DA WORDS FOR-)

Who's your favourite hermit?
... Bit of an obvious question.

(NO)

Tags? Anyone who wants to.