Family (Part 3): Hunt Turned Real

Author's note
If anyone already knows the above song, you already know what's up.

Oh, bear in mind NONE of the other hermits know about 'Sorry' or any of its backstory.

I'M SO EXCITED!

This chapter involves switching narrative perspectives, angry parents and one very annoying girl.

Headcannons in this chapter
- Did you know that I'm really annoying?
Y-Yeah? O-Oh ok...
- Concorp drones all (individually) can be accessed from any C.P.S.T, if you know the password. This is so it's easier to control them if something were to go wrong, but still keeps the drones from being hacked into.
- Tango's senses are better than those of a morta- I MEAN... Normal human's, because demon and all. Demons don't usually hunt for their prey though... So I decided not to make him able to search via scent like Ren can.
- False is a savage. That's it.
- Creepers. Have. PEETS (the underside squishy bit of paw-feet thingies- search up 'cat peets')! WHICH MEANS DOC AND PYTHON-

(This has nothing to do with this chapter, but I saw a picture from a game-designer named 'nefarious skull' that drew this. And I squealed at the cuteness)

- I don't have a spawnpoint, mostly because as an Author, I don't really need to... Unless...
———————————————————
The weather was back to normal.

And that, of course, could only mean one thing. No more delay. No more distraction. The hunt was on.

The start of EX and AC's journey was in mostly silence... Which was horribly awful. At least, for AC, who felt that the silence wasn't at all comfortable... Instead of it being soft, and calm, this silence was more cold... Like the metal shoulder-plate she was flung upon.

Perhaps she could fix that?

"... Sooo... How're you-"

"Shut up."

"Ok, geez, harsh... Don't make me read your- ah. Never mind then, I can feel your snarky glare from here."

"You know, I very much cou-"

"-Could've killed me by now if you didn't need me, yeah, I get it, bit hard not to, darling."

"... I'm still very much considering it, you know, so if you don't keep that mouth shut-"

"Yeah, I get the point, stabby, stabby, if I make you maddy. Mmm... You probably don't want to waste your sword durability all now though. Mobs are coming soon."

"As if a few zombies can take me out. If you do, then you've severely underestimated me."

"... I'll take note of that, EXy"

"Never. Call me that. Again."

"Sure, sure, sure... EXy- AP! Sword down, unless you wanna get sheesh-kebabbed later."

"I'll sheesh-kebab YOU in a second, now SHUT UP!"

"Gee, rude..."