Child Hermits (Part 2): Parenting

Author's note
Again, apologies for the late chapter!

Hm... Must stop reading at snatches moments of free time... Not enough for appreciation showers •^•! I feel as if I'm neglecting some of my senpais too... Is... I am bad?!

Teacher says I must remember an entire scene from Macbeth. And an analysis. And perform it, Shakespearean speak and all. My stomach is going to burn a hole through my organs, I swear-

(Edit from future AC: I did it! Didn't mess up once, but unfortunately rambled on way to much with the analysis... Don't know how I did though... Oh gosh...)

Can the childrens and weird references that I find funny save my wretched bad memory, at least for a little while?! Let's see.

Headcannons in this chapter
- Biffa as a kid was very shy, and (like little Grian) afraid of many things. He earned his courage, and this is a way I tried showing that people aren't always born on steady ground.
- Iskall does the 'writing your name on random stuff' thing.
- Jev, due to his slime side, gets stuck on and stains random surfaces. He gets unstuck very easily if you know to make him relax first though.
- Hybrids don't got the hang of their lil hybrid parts yet!... And the kiddos in general have a lot more challenges to overcome. And in a server with hybrids, magic and a kid-admin, what could possibly go wrong?
- I have no idea where I'm supposed to live...
- Wels is a little aloof as a child.
- Dad Joe and Mom Stress have become... Obedient kids, with an angelic-sweet-child aura.
- Iskall and Ren are still kinda rowdy. And what is it that rowdy small boys do best? Chase. (For when they're older, kiss cha-)
- Subs, whom are usually younger... Are obviously now older, and doing the Dom's usual job of being (more) physically protective.
- Not sure if this is clear enough, but yes, X has been affected by the fall-damage death toll, and has been since last chapter.
- X loves EX (they're brothers, obviously he would). He always has, always will.
- Impulse and Tango both try to be cool to impress the older Zed, whom they think is super cool of their own accord. It's important to note that everyone has different definitions of 'cool' though...
- This is in the previous chapter but I don't care. Kids, and children in general, really don't have a filter. They say what they think, when they think it, and sometimes... Kids say the darnest things.
- This:

 Will also be shown more prominently (hopefully) in the next part

... Will also be shown more prominently (hopefully) in the next part.
-
—————————————————
... This was not what AC imagined herself to be doing on a lovely summer's morning. Or day, depending on how long this... Would go on for.

Hermit... Kids...

... Seriously. Tiny Biffa was in the corner, hiding and seemingly scared of everyone else. Iskall looked to be carving his name into the wall. Scar and Cleo were both staring upwards, pulling and trying desperately to- oh HECK-

Breaking her chain of thoughts, Jevin had gotten stuck to a wall.

Again.

For some reason, he just never seemed able to get unstuck on his own, though a few reassurances and a gentle lift was enough.