Another gggggggat

Author's note
Hey. It's- gosh darn it.

PsychA: HEY. It's me again. Yes, I'm currently trying to track down AC. Wish I had some sort of lead though... Anyway. I'm here with Nightingale.

Nightingale: Hi guys!

PsychA: We'll be answering these tag question things, along with the creator.

(That's me!)

Nightingale: ... I'll try my best not to destroy anyone's logic this time.

PsychA: Darn right you will...

—————————

Favourite fandom?

(The HC fandom!

... To you guys, which of the AUs do you like best?)

PsychA: I like AC's world. It's very entertaining to know everything about them... Or find out things about my hermits.

That, and the Fear AU, because the beasts are really cool.

Nightingale: I like Min-lub's world... I'm no stranger to hard work, and having time to relax without caution sounds very intriguing.

What got you into writing?

Nightingale: The creator decreed it and thus it was done. Though all things considered, it was quite fun!

PsychA: I had a lot of spare time, a lot of paper, and an infinite amount of feathers. Seemed like the right thing to do.

(My irl friend wrote a story on this app, which I actually helped out with! I decided to join to give her support, and to write my own content too!)

Favourite colour?

Nightingale: I like blue!

PsychA: ... Red. Crimson red.

(It changes. At the moment, a nice, pastel pink)

Goal (on Wattpad)?

Nightingale: Discover a cure for my friends.

PsychA: DomInATe thE- I'm kidding. Probably try and live a normal life. I'm very lucky to have been given this opportunity, so I don't want to waste it.

(It was to find a Wattpad family. I guess I achieved that, huh?)

Favourite story/ book?

PsychA: Tango and Wels' stories. Makes you wonder which parts are actually true.

Nightingale: The Candy Cane dragon. It was one of the first things AC wrote as... Well, AC, if I remember correctly!

(There was once a book small me found, a long time ago. I can't remember it now...)

One character you'd kill off with no remorse!

PsychA: Before he gained feelings, Xisuma. To be fair, I kill him monthly anyway, buuuut...

Nightingale: Those scientists back in my world... I... Hate... Them...

(Meanie butts and cruel jerks)

One character you find impossible to kill off!

(Legit anyone else who's the slightest bit developed-)

Nightingale: My family.

PsychA: EX and TFC.

Screen saver?

PsychA: What.

Nightingale: Pardon?

(The default one)

Favourite food?

Nightingale: Seafood, or forest fruits. I think it's because I've been a birdie for so long...

PsychA: I don't really care. I'm not a picky eater. Food is food.

(I eat anything to be polite. But if you want to make me real happy, any sweets/ treats/ sugary snacks I'm not supposed to have)

What songs and got'yeh grooving?

PsychA: Believer, by the Imagine Dragons

(Shiny happiness, by the Flowers!)

Nightingale: Come hang out, by AJR

Java or bedrock?

Nightingale: We're not allowed to answer this.

PsychA: Yeah. It's breaking too many rules at once.

(I'm allowed to answer it! ...

Neither, because I'm not allowed to play video games)

Desimsim behind your name?

PsychA: I got called a few names when I thought my light had gone. One of them was psychotic. Psychotic AC, PsychA.

Nightingale: I'm usually a bird hybrid that cares for my AU, and Florence Nightingale is the founder of modern nursing!

And birds are a sign of peace...

(My username is pretty literal. I had ideas, but couldn't write them, so I gave them to other people (ie. my irl friend who got me on Wattpad)! Ausforyou!

AC is just short for 'Author-Chan'. Yeah, I didn't try too hard...

... But the other AC's names definitely have meanings behind them!)

Favourite drink?

Nightingale: ... There's a sort of syrup you can collect from a special plant Keralis grows.

PsychA: Vex magic, another special sort of liquid and gunpowder. It makes a very nice potion of sorts.

(Every sort of drink I can get at a party, mixed together.

So far, I've been able to make a hybrid drink of fizzy red juice, Coca Cola, Pepsi, lemonade and Fanta.

There's also been cherry juice, apple juice, pineapple juice, orange juice and mango juice.

And melted chocolate, milk, sugar, icing sugar, buttercream, strawberry juice and froth)

Favourite hermit?

PsychA: Considering my life... EX and TFC.

Nightingale: Argh! I'm afraid of hurting any of their feelings... But I'm forever grateful to any hermits that help me out keeping peace...

(I AM NOT CHOOSING BETWEEN MY PRECIOUS-)

BEEEEEEEEEEEP

Favourite aminal?

(... You're asking shapeshifters what their favourite animals are)

PsychA: All of them. At once.

Nightingale: Birdie!

Tags?

PsychA: ... The pretty siren. I don't think she's been tagged yet.

Nightingale: I remember Bridget giving a few questions in the QnA!

(Y O U)