3

One and a half hour later, Jungkook found himself knocking on Taehyung's door. He had wandered around, thought about his new life, and then visited Namjoon. His brother had promised to be at the dinner table to meet with his bride.
Something different was going to happen, Jungkook could feel it. Taehyung had brought a strange wind with him and it was promising to blow Jungkook away with its beauty.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook called out.

"Are you awake?"

"Yes," Came his muffled reply after a while.

"A moment please."
Jungkook stepped away from the door and folded his arms over his chest as he waited.
Soon, Taehyung stepped out. He had changed into a blood-red kimono and his hair seemed damp.

"How do you feel?" Jungkook asked as he offered his arm to Taehyung.

Taehyung linked his arm with Jungkook's and let him lead the way. "Better," Taehyung smiled.

"Nap was really good. And I took a shower," Taehyung said as he touched his slightly damp hair.

"That's good, but we'll have dinner in the garden," Jungkook said as they walked down the corridor.

"You might catch a cold."

"It's fine," Taehyung smiled.

"I never get ill, thanks to our bloodline."

"Oh," Jungkook smiled softly.

"That's really good."

"Yes," Taehyung giggled.

"It comes in handy."
Jungkook nodded with a slight smile.

"This way."

They were soon out in the gardens. It was the first days of the March, so the weather was still cold. Trees' leaves were moving with a soft wind and their sight and noise were helping to calm Taehyung's fastly beating heart.

He had had time to think over things in the shower and decided that the situation he was in was better than he could have hoped for. He had no idea what kind of a man Jungkook was when the marriage was decided by his family. At first, he was scared. For all he knew, Jungkook could be an old man with a huge stomach with smelly feet and mouth. He could be a man who looked for a personal maid and would force Taehyung to wash his feet.

Taehyung took a sigh of relief as he gazed up to Jungkook's young and flawless face. He wasn't old, sweaty or smelly. He didn't look for a maid. He actually wanted only one thing from Taehyung... a son.

Yura had reassured them over and over that there was nothing wrong with Jungkook. For some reason, God didn't bless his union with his first wife, so he was depraved of the joy of fatherhood. Kims were a blessed clan, and Taehyung could only be the spouse Jungkook needed in the first place.

Besides, Jungkook was of fire nature while Taehyung was wind. With Taehyung's help, Jungkook would get stronger and greater. Hyemi was of water, so she caused Jungkook to lose his strength. To top it all, Jungkook was a Yin, while Taehyung was a Yang, they were naturally compatible. Hyemi was also a Yin, so there was no way for her to be the one Jungkook needed.
Taehyung leaned into Jungkook's warm body unconsciously. Whatever happened in the past didn't matter. This was a new story and Taehyung was going to take the lead along with Jungkook.

"Are you cold?" Jungkook asked as he looked down at Taehyung.
Taehyung looked up and smiled. Everything was going to work out just fine.

"No," Taehyung replied as he shook his head.

"Oh," He smiled as they approached the big table that was prepared. Their families were already at the table. This time, Namjoon was also present right beside his husband. Hyemi was also sitting at a corner as the first wife.