27

.

.

.

Sorry 🙈🙉🙊, i'm the guilty one 🙆

.

.

.

" Fuck "

" Fuck "

" This fucking mess "

" Why he was here, damn "

" Why the fuck up, Agus is here "
Jungkook wide eyes saw the silver hair man whose eye shining bright green smirk at him. Damn, his smirk make Jungkook shiver, but he's not gonna admit it.

" Why are you here? " Jungkook on defend mode while watching the man lick his lips sexily.

On the normal circumstance Jungkook admire that beauty but right now was not the right time, this beauty can kill him easily.

The green eye man walk slowly to Jungkook., who watch his every movement with dangerous eyes.

" You promised me " suddenly Agus was behind Jungkook with his sharp nail on Jungkook neck. He pressed it gently and Jungkook can feel how sharp the nail was because he start bleeding. But only minor bleeding for the green eye man and that's not enough.

( Read Chapter 2 for reference )

" and now what we see here, you just betray my trust. So feel my rage "

" I still hold my promise, Taehyung is safe "

" Safe?, your definition of safe really different with mine " The man just push his nail deeper and make Jungkook grunt on pain.

" If you kill me, Your nephew or niece will be fatherless "

" He or She have me " The man smile and let his guard down when Jungkook mention Taehyung baby. Being opportunist Jungkook will not let down this chance slip, he only have a second to escape from this crazy man.

" Yonggi, just hear me first " Jungkook trying to stop the bleeding from his neck while facing the man.

" why I should do that "

" Because Taehyung will be furious if he knew you kill me "

" I can make some story to cover up my action "

" Yoongi, please. Hear me first "

" Why, should I "

" For Taehyung, for my unborn baby "

" Tsk, How dare you use Taehyung right now "

" Please, I beg you "

" The Mighty Jeon begging to me. Make me wonder what the occasion"

" I did it for my wife "

" Fine, make it fast. I'm bored "

" We are trapped "

" Not we but Taehyung does "

" Yes, and now I'm trying to catch the culprit "

" With an act lovey dovey with that evil woman. Don't be kidding, Jeon "

" I kill the only witness, okay. It's my fault so I only have this way to save Taehyung and our baby. to prove that Hyemi was the guilty one "

"You're idiot"

"Fuck, I know "

" I can kill that woman in second but that's your job. And I'm doing mine if you're not doing your's. Mine was killing you for hurting my baby Cousin with this leaf "