31

.

.

.

Pants left plump lips as the lithe body writhed in pleasure.

"Jungkook," Taehyung panted as his husband sucked his perky nipples.

"Not so rough..."

Jungkook abandoned the nipples he loved so much, he knew someone who loved them as much as he did -maybe even more and kissed his wife's sweet lips. Taehyung kissed back immediately as he tangled a hand in his husband's hair, massaging his scalp gently.

It was a warm morning. The sun's early rays were filling their bedroom and it was painting the room with a soft yellow hue.

Taehyung wasn't sure when did they get naked and started touching each other but he surely wasn't complaining. His husband's naked skin against his own was always welcomed.

He sighed in content as Jungkook started kissing the stretch marks around his stomach. He paid special attention to all of the thin, white lines and then lined kisses above the operation mark on his lower abdomen.

This was like a ritual after so many months. Jungkook always told Taehyung how he loved those stains marring his once flawless skin.

To him, his wife was more perfect than ever and Jungkook didn't hesitate to show it whenever he could.

Taehyung moaned and rubbed Jungkook's sides with his thighs as his husband leaned into the stand beside their bed. There was a baby monitor on it, which voiced nothing but deep breaths and opening the drawer, his husband grabbed a hold of a small package.

"No," Taehyung protested with half lidded eyes.

"I don't want to use it. I don't like it."

Jungkook smirked. "But I thought you didn't want to have another baby so soon."

"No," Taehyung whined.

"I want them. I want to have all of your babies."

Jungkook chuckled.

This was a common conversation by now. Taehyung was heavily conflicted about whether to wait for another baby till their son grew up, or to not use protection at all and accept whatever Gods planned for them.

He said that he was feeling like killing the chance of life of their unborn babies and it didn't sit well for him. Jungkook only watched his wife in amusement. He was either way content.

It was Taehyung who was bearing the pain so it was ultimately his choice to have another baby or not.

"Okay," Jungkook let the little package drop into the drawer again and settled down in his wife's open arms.

"I love you so much," Taehyung whispered and moaned softly as his husband filled him.

If he could, Jungkook would declare his own love back, but he was too focused on controlling himself to not hurt his wife.

They shared breathless kisses as their bodies moved in sync and soon they were lost in their own little world.

Taehyung smiled as he lied in his husband's arms. Jungkook was silent and was caressing Taehyung's back slowly as he dropped kisses in his sunshine hair.

"I should get up," Taehyung murmured as he propped himself up on his elbows.

Jungkook nodded and kissed his wife back as Taehyung pressed his lips against his. He watched as Taehyung left the bed and walked to their joined bathroom, his body bare for his eyes only.