8

Author note

I'm excited,
too excited, and the bad thing about that is i can't sleep at night 😑.
So i'm writing this chap super fast, hope you enjoy 😆.
Oh my, This friday is so special for me. I'll met with my bestfriend that i never met for 4 years, we still keep in touch but rarely met.
i'm so happy, and BTS will make comeback too,
so double happiness for me 😊

and hope this spur of momment chapter can make you happy to 😋

____________________________________

Taehyung's heart was beating at his ears as he walked to the classroom where is students were waiting for him. He took a few deep breaths to calm his wildly beating heart and entered the room.

At first he couldn't see anyone in the class but then, a small body dropped in front of him out of nowhere, then another, then another.

One of the boys had an extremely long leg and scarf on his neck. The little one had eye-catchy ash gray hair and big eyes, while the other boy had big jacket covered their body. So, Taehyung smiled softly, these were his children.

"Hello," Taehyung smiled at three kids.

"That really was a cool entrance."

"Yes!" The boy with the scarf nodded as he folded his arms over his little chest.

"Because we are the best warrior team of Seoul!"

Taehyung chuckled softly. "Then it's really good that we are Team 1, isn't it?"

The kids gasped happily, obviously pleased.

Taehyung smiled again. "Why don't we go somewhere where we can get to know each other closer?"
The kids nodded eagerly.
"I'm still learning my way around the city," Taehyung said. "Maybe you can take me to somewhere you like?"

The trio talked about where to go for a while and when they decided, they led Taehyung to an ice-cream parlor.

Taehyung barely held back his laughter as they entered the small shop. Kids were still kids, it didn't matter if they were training to be a warrior or not.

"So," Taehyung started once they were seated around a table and their ice-creams were served.

"My name is Taehyung Kim Jeon and I'll be your Songsengnim from now on."

The little one gasped and the boys' eyes went wide, obviously they hadn't been waiting for such a high-class Songsengnim.

“ No way “

"What are your names?" Taehyung asked as he ate a spoonful of strawberry ice-cream.

"I'm Beomgyu," The little one said right away.

"That's such a beautiful name," Taehyung smiled at the blushing little one and then looked at the boys of his team.

"How about you two?"

"I'm Yeonjun!" The boy with the scarf said with a puff of his chest, making Taehyung think that he was the leader of this little group.

"I'm Soobin," The boy with the long leg replied slowly.

Smiling softly, Taehyung got a handkerchief and wiped away the boys running nose.

"Hmm... Tell me about your future dreams?" Taehyung asked as they ate their ice-creams.

"I'm going to be the next Chief!" Yeonjun said excitedly.

"That's so nice!" Taehyung answered with wide eyes. "I'm sure you can do it if you work hard."