4

"Wake up!"

Taehyung nearly fell off the bed when the blankets he had cuddled up to yanked off of his hold. He sat up on the soft mattress and looked around confusedly.

Jimin was grinning at him with the blankets in his hands while Hoseok shook his head at her childishness.

Taehyung moaned as he let himself fall back down on the bed. Jimin giggled and threw herself beside Taehyung, causing him to bounce on the bed.

"Jimin!" Taehyung nearly shouted.

"What's got you so excited in the morning?"

"Uhmm, Taehyung," Hoseok approached the bed where his clan members lied side by side.

"You're getting married tonight, remember?"
Taehyung gasped loudly as he sat up. He looked around and realized that he was in his new room and he really was getting married.

"What do I do?" Taehyung wailed, looking at Jimin expectantly.

Jimin laughed softly before wrapping her arms around Taehyung's neck.

"Don't worry, that's why we are here. To help you!"

"Thank you," Taehyung smiled as he hugged back his distant cousin.

"You're fine with this right?" Hoseok questioned gently.

"If not, we can talk to our Lady, I'm sure she wouldn't hesitate to return to our city."

Taehyung smiled softly with a soft blush on his cheeks.

"Don't worry… Jungkook's really nice, he's so good to me."

Jimin laughed as he adjusted his glasses before adding in a sing song voice,

"Looks like someone's falling in love," Jimin sighed dramatically.

"And it's March, too. The month of reproduction..."

"J-Jimin!" Taehyung squeaked, his face turning as red as Jimin hair.

"I'm not falling or anything!"

"It's fine, Taehyung," Hoseok stepped in before Jimin could say any more to make Taehyung angrier.

"He'll be your husband in a few hours, it's normal that you feel close to him."

Taehyung nodded slowly as he played with his fingers.

“ where’s Yonggi Hyung? “
“ He’s being shadow again, but believe me nothing will stop him to saw his baby wedding ceremony “

Jimin smiled softly before kissing Taehyung's soft cheek. As the ones that were closest to the royal family, Hoseok, Yonggi  and Jimin were one of the few ones who were allowed to see Taehyung's naked face.

"I'm happy that you are content," Jimin said as he stood up, adjusting her shorts and short, red clothes over it.

"And who wouldn't be?" Jimin said playfully with a smirk.

"These Jeon men are truly outstanding, maybe Hoseok and I could catch one, too?"

Taehyung giggled as a soft brownness dusted Hoseok's cheeks.

Jimin draped an arm over Hoseok's shoulders.

"Yonggi wouldn't like it, no?"

“ A big no “

"No," Taehyung shook his head as he laughed softly.

They stopped their little morning fun as they heard a knock on the door.