20

It had been easy.

He was too stupid from the start and she had used it to her advantage. Showing some care and behaving nice had fooled him easily. If she so wished, she could have killed him easily. The right amount of poison would do the trick without her moving a finger. But with her father's suggestion, she had done even better.

If Taehyung died just like that, everybody would grieve after him eternally. Even if she didn't want to admit it, the whole city loved him. But now, she had shown what kind of a despising person he was. Now, he was going to be pushed down and detested by everyone. This incident was never going to be forgotten. She hadn't calculated the risk of him running away but strangely, it worked to her favor. He had run away, just like his secret lover. They probably were going to meet somewhere and laugh at the Jeon clan's stupidity.

"I hate saying this," Hyemi sighed softly.

"But maybe the child wasn't even Jungkook-ssi's."

The room got chilly. No one dared to open their mouths as she voiced the question that was occupying their minds.

"No, " Namjoon frowned. "Taehyung-ssi wouldn't do such a thing. He loves Jungkook dearly."

“ You don’t know about this Namjoon-ssi “

“ I know what right and wrong, and it can’t be true, pure soul like Taehyung would do something shamefull “

"You weren't there, Namjoon-ssi," Hyemi said. "We first found him in his lover's arms and then they run away together."

Namjoon gritted his teeth furiously. Jin grabbed his hand to calm him down but it didn't help at all.

“ How dare you say such thing to Taehyung” Said angry Jin.

“I saw it with my own eyes, mother was there with me “

“ You, have Taehyung did treat you bad?. Why are you doing this to him, he’s innocent “

"it just your opinion, Namjoon-ssi. Besides, we don't know him at all," Hyemi kept on. "Father brought him here so who knows what kind of things he was doing at his own city?"

“ Now you show your true self “ Namjoon his and look at Hyemi without blinking.

“ Namjoon, Don’t be rude to your sister in law “

“ Taehyung is my brother wife not her “

"Silence, Find him," Junghyun hissed to his warriors. "We are going to clean our clan's name from this dirt."

Nodding, the black clad warriors disappeared into shadows.

"How will we explain this to Jungkook?" Yura asked, eyes bloodshot.

"He will be devastated."

Junghyun frowned. "He will do the right thing by taking that cheater's life by himself. Besides, his wife is here to care for him."

Hyemi's eyes widened in happiness.

"Yes, father! I'll make sure Jungkook-ssi gets the least harm out of this."

Junghyun gave a nod.

.

.

.

It had been easy.

Finding the right person for this task wasn't hard at all. She had been watching him from afar for a while now.

He was a low class warrior within the Jeon and as every young man, he wanted wealth and woman. She provided him with both. She had given half the money he asked before the deed and let him have her body.