34

.

.

.

Over the two days, he had been noticing a shadow following them around. He didn't say anything to his husband because Jungkook was already on the edge and Taehyung didn't want to make things worse.

After a while, Taehyung caught the movement of their shadow once again, and walked to it quickly. The black clad person hid behind a building as they saw Taehyung and he run after them as they turned a corner.

Taehyung's eyes widened as a knife appeared in his vision, but he was quick to grab his assaulter's wrist. He squeezed hardly and the black clad person dropped the blade with a yelp.

There was a bit of struggle and the attacker's hood fell off, revealing the face behind it.

Taehyung gasped and he closed his hands over his mouth to hold back a cry of terror and shock.

"H-Hyemi..."

She gritted her teeth. "What?!"

Taehyung was still too shocked to answer.

Her face was... burned. Especially around the mouth and nose the wound looked still fresh, probably infected. Her once flowy brown hair had been cut short but even then, it was easy to see the burned roots.

"W-What happened to you?" Taehyung asked, fearing the answer.

"Oh, so you are here to mock me?" Hyemi tied her arms over her chest, tears shining in her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes.

"Your husband did this to me!" Hyemi cried as she pointed at her face.

Taehyung gasped. "N-No..."

"You are still a child, and will always be" Hyemi hissed.

"He said he was going to make me suffer and he's not holding back!" Hyemi shouted.

"It's all your fault!"

" No, You're wrong "

" Sinner "

Taehyung narrow his eyes and whisper, " Are you calling me sinner?"

" Yes, it was you. Sinner "

Once again, Taehyung was surprised with her hatred. But this time, he had nothing to fear of.

"Whatever happened to you is all your fault," Taehyung said with narrowed eyes.

"You couldn't let go of what isn't yours and you brought all of this upon yourself."

Hyemi seemed to want to retort back but Taehyung was quick to silence her.

"I won't talk about this meeting to anyone, but you are going to stop following after my family," Taehyung hissed dangerously.

"Or else I will end your suffering for you."

Hyemi's eyes widened with the obvious threat. She would never expect such a thing from Taehyung. But what she didn't realize was that, they had changed Taehyung. Thanks to Seoul, Taehyung wasn't the same person who was brought here for Jungkook. He was still Jungkook's Taehyung but he wasn't the same, not pure child anymore.

"Go now," Taehyung ordered coldly.

She gazed at Taehyung hesitantly and turned around, running away fastly.

Taehyung let her get lost and then transported easily to where she had gone. He had marked her when he grabbed her wrist so it wasn't long before he was standing before her new home.