10

"Come on, Yeonjun," Taehyung encouraged his student.

"I know you can do it!"

"Songsengnim…"

Taehyung looked down with the soft voice and saw Soobin looking up to him with his sweaty nose.

"Oh," Quickly, Taehyung took off a handkerchief from his pouch and wiped away Soobin's nose.

"Better now?"

Soobin sniffled and then nodded, returning to watching his teammates.

Taehyung was teaching power control to his kids nowadays. Surprisingly, Soobin had turned out to be really good with his power. Beomgyu had learnt it after a few tries, but Yeonjun was the one who was struggling the most.
Beomgyu run down a tree easily with power focused on his feet, Yeonjun running down after him.

"That's it!" Taehyung jumped up and down happily.

"I knew you guys could do it!"

Beomgyu giggled happily and hugged Taehyung's legs, burying his face in his stomach. Taehyung caressed his hair with a smile and looked at his boys.

Soobin was watching him calmly as ever and Yeonjun was panting, holding onto his knees.

"It's all about will," Taehyung said with a smile.

"As long as you want to do something, you will always find a way to realize it."

"Yes," Yeonjun said after taking a deep breath.

"Just like how I did it!"

"It took you days!" Beomgyu giggled as her friend tried to show off.
Yeonjun blushed and looked away with a huff.

"Come on now," Taehyung patted Beomgyu's head with a smile.

"It doesn't matter how long does it take. We are all different and we do things at our own pace. And who knows, Yeonjun may be bad at power control but maybe he will be excellent with weapons!"

"Yeah!" Yeonjun folded his arms over his chest.

"I won't lose to you!"

Taehyung laughed softly. Yeonjun was reminding him of his youth.

"I'm kind of hungry, how about you guys?"

When he got identical nods, Taehyung smiled.

"Since Soobin was so good with his training today, we will let him choose the place he wants to eat at."

Soobin thought for a moment and sniffled before answering.

"Can we go to Yujeong's?"

"Sure," Taehyung smiled.

"Lead the way!"

"They make the best Jjangmyeon, Songsengnim," Beomgyu said as she walked by Taehyung.

"Really?" Taehyung smiled.

"I've never tried it. It's good that I'll taste it from the best then!"

Soobin gasped. "But Taehyung-Songsengnim, how can you not know Jjangmyeon? It's so good!"

"He's an Kim and an Jeon," Yeonjun explained.

"Jjangmyeon is too below him."

"No such thing," Taehyung said hastily.

" We have a different cuisine in Daegu, that's why."

The kids nodded, leading Taehyung to the shop.

Taehyung looked around as his kids walked him into the suburbs of the city. It was so different from where the clan lived. Everything looked so old and dirty. People looked at him strangely as he passed by and Taehyung acknowledged them with a smile.