33

.

.

.

Taehyung took a shaky breath as their carriage stopped in front the Jeon compound.

This was ultimately his choice but it was still hard. When Taehyung thought of the darkness he had walked through, he felt like suffocating. But it was alright now he has his husband with him and his cousin, Taehyung reminded himself as he held his baby a bit tighter.

"Mama?" Hyunie looked up to his mother as he felt his unease.

"It's okay," Taehyung gave his baby a smile and kissed his chubby cheeks.

"You are going to meet your uncles and grandpa and grandma now."

"Shishik? Lala?" Hyunie questioned quickly.

"My smart baby," Taehyung praised his son as he brushed his hair back.

"Seola-ma and Hyungsik-pa are back at our home. Now you will meet with the other ones."

Hyunie looked confused as he tilted his head to the side.

"It's okay," Jungkook said as he opened the small door of the carriage.

"He will see them in a bit."

Nodding, Taehyung left the cart with his husband's help. On the back Yoongi also helping Jimin and Hoseok, he hold Hoseok and Jimin hands with his. Hoseok and Jimin smiling at Yoongi, and Yoongi gave both of them his gummy smile. smile that he only show to a limited person.

Yoongi the master of reading situation and people expression immadietly notice Taehyung distress, he walk beside Taehyung and hold his hand for a while and saying.

" Taehyung-ah, it's okay. Your family with you " 

When Taehyung heard what Yoongi said he smilling. Taehyun saw his mother smile and touch his mother lips also smilling.Taehyung eyes become teary, what have he done until he deserve all this love. He has his baby, husband and family support. nothing can ruin his happiness even after the bad encounter with Jeon family in the past. 

"It's all over now"  Taehyung keep remind that to himself when he saw Jeon compound from a far.

" Pwetty " Taehyun said while caressing his mother cheeck. Jungkook heart will burst with pride if he saw this moment much longer so Jimin choose the right time to interrupt his moment.

" My babies " Jimin hug Taehyung and kiss Taehyun hair.

" Thank you for ruining everything " Jungkook sarcasticly said with smile.

" Anything for Golden Maknae Jungkook " Jimin said with teasing smile.

After a copule of minute walking and talking, They were silent for a while as they stood before the gates side by side follow by Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok behind them.

"We are doing the right thing," Taehyung reassured them both.

"I hope so," Jungkook said and wrapped an arm around his wife's waist.

"Let's go."

Nodding, Taehyung walked inside with his husband's arm wrapped around his waist securely.

Nothing seemed to changed. Everything was the same as they had left it.

People were surprised to see them and they bowed down immediately, talking about how much their presence had been missed. Then they noticed the silent baby in Taehyung's arms and the word of the new Jeon heir spread like fire within the compound.