11

"Excellent," Jungkook praised with a proud smirk.

"You are an exceptional talent."

Taehyung panted for a while. "But you are still getting me."

They were at the training fields of Jeon, working on Taehyung's weakness that was illusion power.

"Do you want to continue?" Jungkook questioned and his wife nodded immediately.

"There is a saying, if you are one to one with an Jeon, you should run away."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes.
Jungkook shook his head with a smirk.

"But of course, this doesn't apply to you because you are also an Jeon."

Taehyung laughed at his husband's arrogance.

"It's simple," Jungkook stated as he took a fighting stance.

"Do not look into my eyes."

Taehyung got into a defensive position.

"But how will I read you then?"

"Focus on my feet," Jungkook said and struck without waiting for a response.

It was so hard. Taehyung was a person who liked looking at people's faces. He always tried to understand them from their eyes and mimics. He also showed his respect that way, not looking into the face was a huge no for him.

For the next hour, they trained together, working on Taehyung's weaknesses. Taehyung was good and Jungkook was proud of his young wife but there was a problem. He had no real experience. Knowing something theoretically and carrying them out in reality were entirely different things. Back in Daegu, he was protected from everything, it was like he was learning life a new with Jungkook's guidance.

They stopped their training when the sun started setting.

"We will practice more later," Jungkook said.

"We should get ready for the festival."

"Yes," Taehyung nodded quickly.

He was really nervous actually. Talking to people who thought themselves better than others was always hard. It was going to be harder with the clans. But Taehyung needed to try for the sake of people who didn't have the same opportunities as them.

"I'm going to check mother first," Jungkook as they walked to their room.

Nodding, Taehyung walked into the room and went to the bathroom directly. By the time he had a shower, he found Jungkook relaxed on a seat, eyes closed.

Smiling softly, Taehyung walked to his husband's side and kissed his forehead gently. Jungkook's eyes opened slowly, looking up to Taehyung.

"Wanna take a shower?" Taehyung whispered, caressing Jungkook's midnight locks.

Blinking, Jungkook nodded.

"I've left some hot water for you,"
Taehyung said as he took Jungkook's hands, helping him to stand up.

"Thanks," Jungkook nodded.

"I won't take long."

"Okay," Taehyung let Jungkook move to the bathroom as he walked to their changing room.

He struggled about what to wear for a while. In the end, he chose a dark red kimono and a dark gray one for Jungkook to wear. In the last weeks, Jungkook had expressed his trouble with choosing the right materials to wear, so Taehyung had taken it upon himself to choose the clothing of his husband.