6

Taehyung sighed deeply before opening his eyes. He blinked several times and stretched on the bed. He trashed around for a while and when he found a comfortable position, he sighed contently.

His eyes snapped open as he heard a husky chuckle.

"Feel comfy yet?"

Taehyung sat up on the bed as his husband approached him. He was wearing black pants that were loose around the thighs, tight down under knees. His upper body was naked and he had a towel in his hands, drying his raven locks.

Taehyung blushed softly as he bit his lips. His husband was a piece of art. He was pale all over, it seemed like even the sun didn't want to ruin his perfection. But his soft looking skin had scars all over. It was normal for warriors, they always got wounded at missions but there was a deeply scarred wound across his chest, making Taehyung worry for his health.

"I was young when I got that," Jungkook said as he sat down beside his wife.

"I thought I could do everything on my own, but this scar thought me to trust my companions," Jungkook flashed a smile at Taehyung.

"Good morning by the way."

"Good morning," Taehyung smiled back.

Taehyung wasn't sure how he ended up in the bed. Last thing he remembered was telling Jungkook his insecurities about being a good mother and a future Lord. He must have fallen asleep at one point, and Jungkook must have carried him to bed.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook questioned as he walked to their changing room. When he returned he was wearing pants and he was carrying a short, black clothes in a hand.

"Yes," Taehyung smiled as he stood up.

Jungkook smirked at the sight of his wife. His hair looked like a bird's nest and his make-up had smeared over his face over the night, now his face was shining golden whenever he moved. His white kimono was a mess and the obi around his waist was loose, almost falling off.

"How is your hand?" Taehyung asked softly.

"Oh," Jungkook looked down at his hand. He had wrapped it again after taking a shower.

"It's good, you don't need to worry."

Taehyung walked up to his husband with a frown. "Is this what you call good?"

The wound was wrapped so clumsily that Taehyung could almost see the disturbed, bloody skin.

Jungkook smiled softly as his wife took his hand in his and unwrapped the bandages.
Taehyung bit his lips as he examined the fresh wound.

"Is there a first aid kit here?"

Jungkook gave a nod.
He walked to the bathroom and brought a small bag. Taehyung chose a cream and applied it on the small wound. Then carefully, he wrapped it with fresh bandages.

"Is it too tight?" Taehyung asked as he adjusted the material.

"No," Jungkook shook his head.

"It's good."

"Okay," Taehyung smiled softly. He was rather startled when he heard a knock on the door.

"Shh," Jungkook soothed his wife as Taehyung looked up to him fearfully. He leaned over and brought the two sides of Taehyung's kimono together before retying his obi.

Taehyung blushed deeply. He hadn't realized how messed up he was.

"Go to the bathroom," Jungkook whispered.

"Take a shower and relax. They probably want the sheets."

"W-What if they understand we actually didn't... do it?" It was clear that Taehyung was embarrassed to talk about this but still, his fear overcame his shame.