22

Taehyung woke up slowly to feeling warm. It had become a foreign feeling in the last months but now, he was cocooned by it once again. Right here, in his husband's arms, he was safe, he was warm and loved.

Taehyung smiled softly as he felt the hardness he knew too well against his back. He also had missed this. The physical evidence of his husband's love and desire for him. Taehyung liked it all the more now because he didn't think his body looked the best right now.

Taehyung turned to lie on his back, looking up to his husband's face that was hovering above him.

"Good morning," Taehyung whispered.

"Morning,beautifull" Jungkook whispered back. "Go back to sleep, it's still early."

Taehyung shook his head as his thin fingers traced the dark lines under Jungkook's eyes.

"Didn't you get any sleep?"

"I did… I guess," Jungkook said but Taehyung didn't seem convinced at all. "I couldn't."

"Don't worry," Taehyung said softly as he cupped Jungkook's cheeks.

"You told me everything's going to be fine and I believe you,"

He helped Jungkook to lie down so that he had his face buried in Taehyung's neck. Taehyung started rubbing his husband's naked back soothingly.

"Now I tell you everything's going to be fine. Believe me, okay?"

"I believe you," Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung's neck.

"You are my only driving force. I just can't believe they are trying to take you away from me."

"Shh," Taehyung kissed Jungkook's hair gently.

"Nobody on this world has the power to separate me from you. If not my body, my soul will always be with you."

"Don't say that!" Jungkook propped himself up with a glare.

Taehyung smiled softly. "Kiss me, my love."

Jungkook didn't let him repeat twice. His wife's lips were as plush as ever. They were warm and inviting as always. And just like every time they kissed, Jungkook couldn't get enough.

"Make love to me," Taehyung whispered as Jungkook's hands traced his sides.

"Th-That is, if my body doesn't disturb you."

"You have never looked so beautiful," Jungkook said as he removed his tight underwear.

"I want you so bad."

Taehyung shivered in delight. He closed his eyes as his husband touched every part of his body, preparing him for what's to come.

"Are you comfortable?" Jungkook asked as he nestled between Taehyung's lewdly open legs.

Taehyung nodded with red cheeks and mewled as his husband filled him.

It had been so long.

He held onto his husband's shoulders tightly, wanting to feel all of him. It was a bit awkward with his big stomach between them. Not wanting to hurt their baby, Jungkook placed his arms beside Taehyung's head and held his body up. He couldn't let his body weight crush Taehyung.

He leaned down to capture his wife's lips and broke away with a husky chuckle as he felt kicks against his abdomen.

"Let daddy play with mommy now," Jungkook said as he caressed Taehyung's bump.

"Be a good boy and we will reward you with a little brother."

Taehyung laughed softly and then moaned as his husband started moving. His lips were occupied soon again and Taehyung forgot about everything that bothered him and just focused on his husband.
Jungkook was so excited and Taehyung loved it. Because of his belly, Taehyung couldn't hug his husband to his heart's content so instead, he cupped his cheeks and watched his face closely.