Love will find a way!!

Thanks everyone for showering love on Aarav and Smaiara.... dedicating this chapter to all my reader from silent to the one who are always there with their feedbacks and comments.

Don't forget to listen the 🖕🏻song while reading the chapter.
Short chapter but very meaningful one.

✍️
"Aarav what are you doing," Samaira tried to push him away but she couldn't find the strength , "Mira I want you to be happy , I don't want you to cry for that man who always played with your emotions, " he cupped her face in his hand, "Mira trust me I am always with you, like a friend , family, shadow, guide and ......" he paused and then he kissed on her cheek, his lips were soft on her cheek. Mira closed her eyes, feeling safe and something which she didn't understand.

When Samaira opened her eyes Aarav was gone from there leaving her alone with his thoughts.

She stood there for sometime and then turned and unlocked her door and went inside. Tear rolled down her eyes, "ohh Raj why why ??" She fall on the bed and cried.

After sometime she rubbed away her tear , "Samaira get up and rock, your family is with you , they are important not that Raj who ditched you," she shook her head as if shooking every thought of Raj.

After an hour,
Descending the steps to the dining hall, Samaira took a deep breath, her heart still crying for Raj.

She closed her eyes and shook every thought of him," I hate you Raj ..I really hate you," she mumbled a hot tear pricked her eyes. She rubbed it away with the back of her hand and walked towards her group with smile on her face.

She looked at her besties and nodded, Tiya smiled in reply and gestured her to come and sit beside her .

Samaira walked to Tiya and  sat between Parul and her best friend. She put her arm around Tiya's  shoulder, "so finally you are going to be my lawful sister," she whispered.

Tiya lightly smiled and you would be mine, bhabhi soon Tiya thought happily looking at her brother who just entered the dinning hall. Tiya leaned towards Samaira, "I'm going to sit with your brother," she winked , vacating the chair . Her true motive was to make her brother sit beside Samaira.

Aarav walked inside the dinning hall. He quickly looked at Samaira who was sitting beside Parul. Her left chair was empty and she was animatedly talking to her girls.

Aarav sigh deeply and walked towards their parents who were just settling in their chair. Aarav leaned in and kissed his mother cheeks, "you looking beautiful in this green saree maa," he said , giving her compliment.

"Ohh so your mom's is looking beautiful not us," Leena asked .

"Ohh...ho.... Leena aunt you don't need any compliment," he winked at Leena, "enough son ...why don't you go and woo the right girl with right compliment," Leela now spoke and winked at Aarav.

Aarav nodded and left for their group table. He looked at Samaira who was still busy talking with her girls. Aarav looked down at the chair beside her and walked away and sat next to Harshvardhan. 

"We thought you would like to sit beside her," Harshvardhan whispered .

"Well ...," He smirked ,"slow and steady wins the race and she needs time, she need to throw Raj out of her heart and mind then only she will be able to see my love for her,"  Aarav whispered.

She never ever in her dream will think that her Aarav, her family friend Aarav is interested in her,  romantically interested in her,  Aarav thought looking at his Mira .

Aarav cleared his throat his eyes fixed on his Mira who was animatedly talking to Parul.

He wanted her to look at him . Samaira narrowed her gaze and looked up at Aarav, "Finally you showed up," she sighed.