Chapter 3- Angel with a Broken Halo

[ Asemod ' Killer ' Thenos POV]

Stepping into Big Bears i made my way up to the bar, up to that woman. Her just sitting there i move inbetween her and the stool beside her , not looking at her full on but subtly checking her out from my peripheral vision. As she lifts the beer bottle to her mouth, her full lips wrap around it to take a swig. When i had spotted her upon my arrival i was slightly taken aback, not that anyone could tell, im as stoic as they come.
Dressed in some dirt stained hip hugging blue jeans and black riding boots with a grey t shirt on her arms in full view i could see one arm completely covered all the way down to her knuckles in tattoos. Long dark hair pulled into a pony tail, with soft features , high cheek bones , full lips and slightly slanted eyes, the color of which i couldnt tell though they looked brown from where i could see.

Kyle walked up to me leaning against the bar , " Glass of bourbon prez? "He asked.
I simply nodded , then turned my head to full on look at the woman beside me. She had glanced up at me briefly before looking back then, then as if she needed a double take she looked back up at me and kepted hold of my gaze. Before rasing one arched eyebrow , as if to mean ' can i help you ' ,
" Do i got something on my face", a lithe raspy almost melodic voice spoke.
Her voice made my heart skip a beat , and i did not like it. Grunting out a No was my response. Kyle set my glass down infront of my hand, i picked it up and walked away from the bar and the intriguing woman. I made my way over to a table in the dark corner of the room and dropped my weight into the old wooden chair, making a creaking sound from the presser my 250lbs of muscle packed body sitting atop it. Even though i was seated i still had a hulking frame. I stood at 6ft6in with wide shoulders and packed on muscles from head to toe. Dressed in a white tee shirt and some jeans and my MC cut. I had my hair pulled back into a half assed bun ponytail.
Stroking a hand down my beard i lifted my glass and took a sip just as 2 of my men joined me at the table.
Zeark my VP sat down on my left , he was just as tall as I and just as big, the club named him ' Thunder'. He and i have been together since we were kids. Grew up together, fought together, rode our first bikes together and join the MC together, we were as close as brothers.
Speaking of brothers my younger brother Atem , the second son in my clan, me being the first son , sat at my right. He stood an inch shorter that i ,with blue green eyes and shorter hair.

In total there are 4 Thenos boys and 2 Thenos girls, and all of us are apart of the MC one way or another. It was in our blood, founded by an ancestors of ours 4 generations ago, Asher Thenos . Ancestor Thenos started the MC to honor Saviter, his best friend, and another ancestor of ours, after he was killed by a rival MC. And the club has been in my family ever since, both parents proud of their kids and our families legacy.

Atem and Zeark along side I just sat in silence in the now rowdy bar . My gaze occasionally drifting to the woman still sitting at the bar, watching her talk to Kyle, a patched in member of the Clan. She'd laugh at whatever he had said and knock back beers. Watching her with him rose a strange feeling in my chest, one that made me want to charge up to them both and claim her infront of his eyes to keep him from trying to seduce her. But it was ridiculous to think such things, i didnt even know the womans name let alone who she is. And not knowing anything about her really grated on my nerves.

I finished my glass of bourbon and set the empty cup on the table before me. Glancing at my sides i could see Zeark had also caught sight of the unkown woman and was openly checking her out, his eyes roaming down the back side of her figure. Where as Atem as fiddling with his damned phone not paying attention to shit around him, probably playing one of those mobile games he has. The boy downloads so many games on his phone is ridiculous.

The bar is vibrant with activity as members drink beers and mull about, women attach them selves to some while others are dancing to the metal music playing. It seemed to be just another normal night.
" Who you reckon that is ", Zeark speaks in his gruff voice, gestering towards the woman who occupys my mind.
In a deep baritone, " Fuck if i know", i responded.
" She looks interesting."
" She looks like a stranger."
" Been talking to Kyle an awful lot . Bet he takes her to his bed tonight."
" Doubt it."
At the moment Atem chose to look up from his phone, putting it away. "Who we talking about?"
" The brunette at the bar", Zeark said.
I simply grunted, internally not being to fond of the idea of Kyle so much as even touching the woman. Then becoming confused of that feeling.
" Shes so tiny", Atem exclaimed after spotting the woman in topic.
" By Odins beard the woman would simply be broken in half if she were even to lay with either of us let alone Kyle. Shes so tiny, hot but tiny", Atem commented. He always was the dramatic one of the family. Although he had a point she was very petite , small enough to fit in my arms perfectly.