Chapter 4- Bad Girls Get Backstage

Getting back to my room at Sally's I immediately ploped myself onto my bed, ready to k.o. for the night.

Who knew this town had some big bad biker gang protecting it. This place just got a whole lot more interesting. Sitting at the bar drinking beers and chatting with Kyle was nice. And that man Atem , as he introduced himself, not bad looking but he seemed a little too 'dramatic' for my tastes. Im so glad when i shot him down he didnt take it badly, as a matter of fact he seem shocked i declined his offer to " head somewhere more private", but he took it it good faith and even asked me how i was , who i was, very friendly fella to be quite honest.
But my mind couldnt help to wonder to the tall stupid hot tattooed viking of a man. I didnt ask Atem about him , didnt want to embarrass myself asking after a stranger, a no doubt very intimidating stranger. Not to mention id be like a bunny next to the man, his huge frame compared to my own , makes me look itty bitty titty commity. And not to brag but ya girl aint got no itty bitty titties neither.
I may have a petite frame with wide hips and a slim waist , long lightly tanned legs with tattoos going up my right leg, and tattoos going up my left arm as well as a few other littering my body.

The work running up my arm is that of an assortment of all types of flowers with a sword , skulls, spiders, insects, a pistol and a rose on my hand with ' Sons' across my knuckels. I know that sounds strange but after the Tv show Sons Of Anarchy came out, I became obsessed with it, and one day i was like fuck it and went and got ' Sons' tatted across my knuckels.

Thinking about my night, i eventually just k.o.ed in bed.
...
The wind in my hair the sun on my skin. The lithing voice of Lana Del Rey singing about just riding filled my head. I was flying down an empty road swerving from lane to lane enjoying this early morning ride. Passing a sign , i came to a stop and backed up til i was sitting atop my bike just before the sign. It read ' A Place to Stay An Adventure Awaits'.
...
Groaning awake as midafternoon sunlight rains in through the light brown lace curtians. With a full body stretch , cracking a few joints in the process, i swing my legs over the side of the bed. Really annoyed that i had slepted in my boots, i cannot stand shoes on a bed. It seems i had slepted in all of my clothes from last night, gross.
Slowly making my way outta bed and towards my duffle that still sat on the floor from where i dropped it, i dug through it and pulled out some cut off shorts, undergarments and a plain white tee shirt, then went into the bathroom. Slightly taken aback at 1 how clean the bathroom is, completely white grey cracked marble floors, black granite countertop, gold fauctes, and the white fluffly towels, and 2 how different a color contast the bathroom is to the room. The room was an assortment of deep reds and browns .
Setting my clothes on the toilet seat, then going back out to my duffle to pull out all my bathroom essentials like toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, body wash, razor etc. I set the contents in the bathtub minus the lotion and brush. Then proceeded to strip outta my boots, socks, jeans, t shirt, bra and undergarments. I started up the shower , letting the water warm before stepping in. I lathered my body with  body wash, deep washed and conditioned my hair, brushed my teeth in the shower then spread my shaving cream onto my legs and body and shaved. Washing my face as well.

Stepping out of the shower feeling like a million bucks with steam eminating off my skin, i wrapped a towel around my body as well as my hair. Stepping up to the mirror i had to wipe the fog off to look at myself .Staring into my hazel green eyes, though at the moment they glowed green. I had nice features , never really thought of myself as ugly or pretty. With a clear complextion save for a few scars across my face barely visible, faded by the years. My full shaped high arched eyebrows, normal stout nose, full lips and a slim face save for a bit of chunk on my cheeks that just accentuate my high cheek bones. I simply starrred at myself. Heaving a sigh i  dab a drop of  lotion onto my hands and lotion up my face, followed by some chapstick. Stepping back from the mirror i take my hair down from the towel and towel dry my hair, then fling it behind me and brush it out. Slipping on my bra and undergarments i remove the towel from my body and lotion up my legs and arms and body. Not being one for makeup i dont put any on, i dont even have any with me. I open the bathroom door and my skin tingles from the rush of cold air coming into the sauna like bathroom. I slip on my socks , then my shorts and finally my tee shirt, tucking the front of my tee shirt into my shorts and finish the look with my riding boots. Walking over to my bed, i plop down onto it and just lay there for a bit looking at the ceiling.
After about 20 minutes or so of being bored outta my mind. I get up and decide that i should go for a ride around town, take in the town during the day. So i snatch up my keys and wallet from my earlier disgarded jeans, and walked out the door locking it behind me.
Out in the side parking lot i kick start my baby , throw some shades on and straddle her , taking extra care because of my wearing shorts, but deciding to  forego a helmet because why not my hair has to dry anyways. I back out of the space and turn around the bike, crusing my way away from Sally's.
Riding around town i could tell a lot of people were staring at me and it made me very much less than comfortable. But there were shops and boutiques and of course on the out parts of town houses. Around late afternoon early eveing i stopped at a diner and hopped off my bike. And walked into the diner and took a seat at a booth near the back. Picking up the menu i thumb through it not really in the mood for lunch or dinner foods.
After making my decision, a older blonde woman in a waitress apron walks up to my table,
" What can i get for you honey", she asks with a slight country twang.
" Ill take a cup of hazelnut coffee , A plate of your chocolate covered banana crepes and a side of your sliced fruit partife. Please and thank you ma'am" i order with a wide smile.
Jotting down my order, " Sure thing Hun thatll be right out for you. "
" Thank you."
And with that she walked away. I had been craving something sweet. I leaned back in my seat and did a once over around the diner. Just your basic every day Jack and Jillls were seated eating talking and laughing around the diner, not particularly packed but a decent sized crowd.
The waitress ,whos name i learned is Linn fron her name tag , came back and set down my coffee and a plate of creamer and sugars. I thanked her and poured 3 cups of creamer and several packes of sugar into the coffee and stirred then sipped it. I like my coffee stupid sweet or bitter as hell, no inbetween, and i only like hazelnut coffee, something no one ever seemed to notice about me. 
I sat there sipping my coffee, and i didnt mind the wait for my food, i never do, althrough it didnt take like forever but it wasnt exactly quick. And after some time Linn set down my plate of crepes, and bowl of partife. And i dug in consuming the food as if i inhaled it , not really chewing. Afterwards i order another cup of coffee and sat there for a bit just letting my now fully tummy settle. I had been reading the signs on all the stores outside the window when i not only heard but saw another Harley pull up and park next to mine. The rider was a huge man wearing wearing blue dirt stained jeans, and a MC cut. I couldnt tell what the front said but as he stood up and took off his hemlet i could tell that he looked familiar in some way. With dark blonde hair and a bit of a 5 o'clock shadow he was rugged and handsome. Turning around so his back faced me as i could tell he was checking out my ride. The back of his cut finally visible the top arch read ' ODIN'S CLAN MC' and the bottom arch read ' PINE NETTLE ORIGINAL ' in between the words seemed to be some kind of symbol with a moon and and wolf of somekind, kind of beautiful.

The tall stranger walked from the bikes towards the diner , when he stepped inside , his eyes scanned the room briefly looking into my eyes, i had removed my shades when i first sat down, they were laying on the table. His eyes were striking, with one eye a clear green and the other and ice blue, they were simply beautiful. Taking in his features , he had a strong jaw that looked familiar, with a 5 o'clock shadow i saw from outside, full lips a pale pink color, full bushy eyebrows , and a tattoo peaking up his neck out from the collar of this jacket, he stood well over 6ft and was packed with muscles.
He must be apart of that biker club from last night, I thought to myself before i tore my eyes from checking him out and returned to lounging in my booth drinking my cup of coffee.
I looked out the window and towards my bike and now the strangers bike. Lost in my thoughts i decided id go for a ride outta town for a while before i went back to Sally's . i had just finished my cup of coffee when Linn set the check down at the table. I grabbed the black book and headed to the counter, where the stranger was standing, off to the side though at least, typing away on his phone. This time since i was close enough i stole a glance at the front of his cut. The patches read ' ODIN'S CLAN',' ENFORCER', ' EVOL'.

I guess i had stared a bit too long because when i looked up from his cut i was met with his eyes. The intense stare of his heterochromia eyes was broken by the clearing of a throat from behind the counter.
" I hope everything was to your liking hun", spoke Linn as i handed her the check book with cash inside.
I gave her a smile," Thank you so much."
And with that i moved away from the counter, stealing another glance at the biker who was back to looking down at his phone and walked out the door , slipping my shades on as i exit.
...
40 or so minutes later
...
[ Asemod ' Killer' Thenos POV ]

The time was mid evening , just as the sky began to grow darker.  I was riding down the road , on my way home after Cabinet at the Den, ready for a night without action . A night i could be alone and read a good book.
A reflective object winks at me in the distance.
What the fuck is that?
As i began to get closer to it, i stopped a good ways off, close enough to make out that is was a harley pulled over on the side of the road with the silhouette of a person sitting half way on the seat . A glow , very small, kept moving from below the belt up towards the face , clearly a cigarette.
I pull up closer , slowly at first, skeptical thinking it could be a rival on my land. Until i realize its a woman, and the harley is black and red. Eventually i am next to her but she dosnt even look at me.
She keeps her head foward, gazing out at the forest. But i didnt need for her to turn around, i knew who this woman was.
Ghost.
I cut the engine of my bike and put down the kickstand, and stepped off. And walk up beside her, only then finally being able to tell why she hadnt turned to look at me. Her eyes were closed, cigarette in her left hand. I take in her appearance, a pair of sunglasses sat atop her head. Her long hair was down , she wore a white tee with some cut off shorts and black calf high riding boots. My gaze lingered on her legs for a bit, noticing a solid black tattoos going up the side of her right leg.
Gods be blessed, this woman. I internally groaned.
Or so i thought, because her eyes popped open and a look of panic and 'what the fuck' look. Until her eyes finally realized who she was looking at. And immediately her eyes change to a look of wonder and fascination.