Chapter 9- I need blood

... Several days later...

Ive just been doing my thing everyday now.
Wake up, shower, eat, ride, etc.

Its been a while since the party at The Den, meaning its been a while since i saw Killer look really really uncomfortable with a hussy on his arm.

And no im not jealous nor do i hate the girl.

I mean yeah it struck a little cord in me to see someone who isnt me on his arm, but its a ridiculous feeling.

As of late ive been spending some time with my newly acquainted gal pals. But i feel as through this towns spark is starting to die out. And that it may be time for me to move on.

So i decided that ill get my current affairs in order here in Pine Nettle and by the end of next week ill push on.

To be honest it will seem saddening to go and leave behind such a beautiful town with lively people...and him.

However i can always come on back.

And with that in mind i decide to forego hand washing my clothes and instead go on a hunt for a laundry mat in the main square.

So i toss the half-assed washed clothes and dirty clothes into a spare duffle that i retrieved from my saddle bag and stuffed it full.
Because all my things need to be washed i am only left with a tank top , a tee shirt, no bra, last pair of socks and some dirty but not smelly jeans and my boots.
I know i know thats barely anything but i can't help it i really hate doing laundry so ive been slacking off.

When i finally find a mini laundry mat deep into the town square i just about praise the gods aloud.

When i walk in a little bell chimes and a bored lookin elderly man lowers his newspaper to look at me before resuming his reading .

After unloading all my stuff into a washer and starting it i decide to instead of sitting in and waiting that id rather enjoy the sun and just sit outside atop my bike.

...

I hear them before i see them. Standing there with the sun in my eye and the breeze in my hair, cigarette hanging from my lips. It starts as a distant rumble before it become a full roar. Then zipping past me, he rides with his pack behind him.

I watched the shine on his helmet following him with my eyes and head, and then i was suddely reminded that leaving meant id never see him again.
And it was ridiculous to feel this connection with him when we've barely spoken or even knew eachother.

...

It had been days since i left Pine Nettle, since i last saw him.
But my mind hasnt had the time to think about him, Killer.
Since leaving i have kept in contact with Tabitha and the other girls, after they convinced me to buy a burner phone.

Now i was currently in another cute little town about 2 days ride from pine nettle, having a blast.
Leaving my hotle room for the night dressed to kill, i went seeking a warm body to grace mt bed for the night. When i rode past a club with a sign out front reading " Amature strip night", i just couldnt help myself from parking and making my way inside.