Chapter 14: Back in black

[ Rose ' Ghost ' McKillen POV ]

When Rose had came back into town she had a calm about her. Meeting up with the girls they all had a nice lunch and went over what was currently going on in their lives as well as the excited talk about the wedding. Jane and Madison had planned a small non conventional engagement party with the help of the local MC aka ODIN'S CLAN, due to all the girls being affiliated with the men in some way , shape , or form.
Though the wedding was still a month or so off, all the girls were buzzing with excitement.

" Ee! Im so happy for y'all, this is gonna be amazing", Tabitha squealed excitedly.

" Its going to be perfect, i just know it," came Madison's reply while softly clutching her partners hand loveingly. Jane simply sat with a regal smile , eyes filled with adoration towards her fiance.

" Ghost, your Tabby's date right?", asked Kelly.

" Yeah , ive been roped into this ," she chuckled.

Tabitha let out a high pitch squeal," It gonna be amazing! Oh and just wait for the dress i got you."

" Uhh what now?"

" i got you the perfecr dress for the party, cause i know what you normally wear and youll give Madison a conniption," With a pointed finger at her.

Madison looked thoughtful , before looking at Ghost's current attire of a cropped rocker band t shirt and cut off shorts and ankel boots, before nodding in agreement.

Rose let out a little laugh before putting on a fake offended face.
Then all the girls broke out in laughs, and settled in to a comfortable silence.

It wasnt long after that, all the girls began dispersing back to their daily lives. Leaving Rose and Tabitha alone at the table.

Both girls adjorned to the warm late summer sun outside and stood before her bike.

Rose side strsddled her seat and reached into the saddle bag pulling out a pack of cigarettes. Tabby taking one she was offered, the girls shared a lighter and puffed a inhale.
Upon exhale Tabby spoke, " So remember that sexy SOB president of Odins clan?"

Rose's blood pressure spiked and her heart began racing, itd been a while since she had seen him. But her outer apperance gave nothing away to her inner tourmile.

A nod, and Tabby continued.

" Well i fucked his brother, or rather one of them."

Rose gave her a shocked and grinning stare.

" Yeah, Tree is is name, hes like some Sergeant of arms or something."

" Tabby, you slut. Shut up ! You didnt"

" I really did tho, and fuck it was good."

Rose was full blown , ear to ear grinning at her best friend. The men of that damn MC were fine as wine. And having a taste of the president she knew how skilled those men were.

" But, okay so dont judge me right. It was suppoed to be a one nught stand."

" As is totally should be."

" But he wont leave me alone now! He keeps coming to my loft and blowing up my phone. Like id think its cute if we werr together . but its really not."

" Wait what?. "

" Yeah! Exactly, like what the fuck is wring with the dude."

" Maybe youve got magick pussy?", Rose jokingly said.

" Oh ha ha ha , right ive got magick pussy," Tabby exasperatedly expressed throwing her arms uo then settled one to hio cocked hip, bringing her cigarette to her lips.