Chapter 12 : Slow ride

[ Rose ' Ghost ' McKillen POV ]

She hadnt expected to see Killer in her dressing room at Black Hawk Nyghts strip club that night, or even in the same town. And she Definitely hadnt expected him to kiss her, or for her to kiss him back. And! She had never even imagined that she'd fuck him on the table in the same dressing room.

The night when he had kissed her, she just couldnt help herself. She reacted to him so vividly. Moaning out for him when he bit her neck and sucked at her skin. She hadnt taken her mask off so she knew he didnt know who she was. And when he asked her name, she couldnt help but tell him.

He raised his head from the crook of her neck and was met with her glazed over eyes, " Whats you're name little cat," he asked huskily.

She arched her back more pushing her breasts against his chest," Rose ", she spoftly spoke out.

" Rose ", he repeated.

He had made her scream his name , Killer , many times in that room. And when he filled her up he groaned out her name as well.

The night had been rough and passion filled.
It wasnt until a hard knock, and a loud voice calling for him that the tow had broken apart from each other. He left her with a swift kiss and a promise to come back. But Rose knew better than to stick around after that .
She quickly dressed, kepted the mask on and left. It wasnt until she was back in her hotel room that she finally tore the mask from her face.

And there she had laid, all night her body was deliciously sore for the sex, and her mind was silent.

Now Rose sat on her harely flying down the road, farther from Pine Nettle and from Black Hawk nyght club. Rose wasnt even sure if she was still in north Carolina anymore.
Rose had had that peace in her mind for all of a day, while coming down her her high that was Killer. But her mind was a mess now and so was her body.
She hadnt stopped for food and she was pushing it with her gass just trying to out enough distance between her and her ' craving '.

" Mail Mutha Fucka! Mail Mutha Fucka!", rung loudly drom her pocket, just loud enough to fill the zipping wind and pierce her helmet. Rose pulled off onto the side of the empty road and removed her helmet, before pulling her burner phone out.
Tabitha - call me !
Tabitha - like right now !
Tabitha - hello!
Tabitha- bitch i said call me!
Tabitha - love you!

Shaking her head as she read the many texts from her newly aquired best friend, Rose hit the speedial and rung her up.

" Ghost!" Tabitha's overly excited voice rung out from the other end so loud she had to pull the device from her ear.

" Yes Tabs, you asked me to call you," Rose replied in a playfully annoyed manner, " What can i help you with doll?"

" Hey! You wouldnt have called me if i didnt persist!"

Rose knew Tabitha to be correct, she didnt like to flippantly chit chat over the phone, she was lucky Rose had even bought the phone.

" MmHmm, okay Tabs", Rose replied complacently.

" Anyways! Sooo... I need you to come back to Pine Nettle!"

" Uhh okay, why may i ask?"

" So remember Jane and Madison?", Tabitha's voice held notes of extreme excitment.

" Mmm"

" Okay so..."

" Just spit it out woman, i havent all day, its dangerous to just idle on the side of the road!", Rose snapped out already done with Tabitha's word games of drawing things out.
Rose knew who Jane and Madison were, she had their numbers in her phone for bloody sakes and the both , like Tabitha often texted her to make sure she was still alive. She found it annoying and yet comforting.