Another Touch (Liam Payne Fan Fiction)

Hello. I started making this one day because I was bored. Its my very first one direction fan fiction ever made. :) So please tell me if you like it and want me to write more. I will try to update once I get readers. Thanks ducklings. (Most people have names for their fans. You are my ducklings!) Tee hes <------- That was kinds preppy.

Chapter 1

I was sitting on the loveseat watching a rerun of the VMAs just like any other day then Stereo Hearts started blasting from my phone indicating that I had a text.

From: Leana Styles

HEY CHEEKA. LET'S HANG. I WAS GOING TO GO TO A 1D CONCERT AND I NEED SOMEONE TO GO WITH ME AND EVERYONE ELSE IS BUSY. LOVE YOUU.

-Haarry's gravy

I was really debating whether to go or not. I am not a fan of those boys of One Direction. Well, if I didn't go then Leana wouldn't have anyone else to go with. Ugh... why do I have to do the right thing.

To: Leana Styles

Fine. But you owe me BIG TIME!! Love you too.

-Elizabeth M. Jenkins

From: Leana Styles

Thank you so much. Wear something cute. I have a surprise afterword. Be there @ 6:30.

-Haarry's gravy

Wear something cute, that's what it said. Maybe for like searching for boys or something. I ran upstairs to my room and rummaged through my closet. After trying on different clothes and messing around with my hair I finally found something that I actually liked. It was a baby doll type tank top with my favorite light pink skinnies. I found a bracelet and necklace to match. I pulled my hair back into my typical braid and was satisfied. But there was one problem: MY SHOES!!

I looked at the clock. It was 6:25. "Sh*t."

Lee walked into my room and saw my outfit. "Cuuute!!"

"Thanks. But what shoes, I don't want to wear heels all night."

She studied my concerned look. "Wear flip flops until after the concert then you can change them.

"You're the best. Let's go." I grabbed her arm and dragged her downstairs.

"Don't forget your purse." She threw my purse at me. It matched my jeans perfectly.

On the way there we turned on the radio and listened to Cher Llyod. We drove down the road and less that a block away from where the stadium was all you could hear was screaming.

-----------

All I heard was screaming from those insane fans.

"HARRY. BE MY BABY DADDY!!"

"ZAYN, LET ME BE YOUR BRADFORD BAD GIRL!!"

"LOUIS! I LIKE CARROTS TOO!!"

"LOVE YOU LIAM!"

"KISS ME IRISH BOY!"

Leana seemed to know every song. And I hats to admit it I actually had fun. The boys sang their lest song and said goodnight to "all the fans." I was beat and ready to go. "Okay let's go."

Leana looked at me like I was cray cray.(Hahaha) "Are you crazy?! We still have your surprise waiting for you." She led me to theback enterance to backstage.

A security guard approached us and she handed him something that loomed like backstage passes. Oh hell... We walked passed the guard and walked through a room that had the label on it that said

WAITING ROOM

WAIT FOR AN ESCORT BEYOND THIS POINT

A woman approached us. " Ms. Kates, we are ready for you. Please follow me."

I looked at Lee and gave her a what-the-hell-did-you-do look. Smiled and replied sweetly "We are going to meet One Direction!! Aren't you excited."

"Da*n it! Why did you do this? You know I don't like them."

"I thought you were starting to though."

The lady stopped in front of the door. "You have 1 hour with them. Have a good day."

I gulped as we walked through the long hallway. "Oh hell. Oh hell. Oh hell.

Leana opened the door and had me go in first. I expected it to be terrible, but the one who is I believe is Liam was kind of cute in person. The boys were just chilling out. Harry and Louis were watching Tv while laying on the couch. Zayn was flexing in the mirror while Liam and Niall where on the computer.

-----------------------

Elizabethtfit. http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/51413805/id/XLFbZscJQyiWud0pyvWZYg/y.jpg

Thanks for reading. I will try yo update whenever I can.