Red Carpet

Disclaimer

The plot is entirely fictional and is just a product of my imagination. The characters and events do not necessarily reflect the people and events in real life.

A/N

Hello! This is my first attempt at writing a story, not to mention fanfiction. I'm an amateur writer and still learning. Please excuse the misspelled words and grammatical errors.

Don't forget to COMMENT AND VOTE!

Comments are very much appreciated since I love interacting with you.

********************************

KPOP Awards

Outside the big arena where the awards show would be held were excited and screaming fans holding colorful banners in different sizes that showed the names of their idols.

The prestigious award show would be attended by famous Kpop idols which include BTS, GOT7, Twice, EXO, iKon, Red Velvet, Blackpink, and many more.

JK

I was playing my favorite game on my phone. Beside me is Yoongi hyung comfortably leaning back on his seat with his eyes closed and mouth slightly opened. On the other side of the car is Jin hyung who is busy with his phone. In front of us is RM hyung who's talking to our manager. Hobi hyung, Jimin hyung, and V hyung on the other hand are seated behind us cracking jokes and laughing. On normal days, I would join the fun but this time I am just not feeling it. There's this weird and inexplicable feeling inside me that I couldn't seem to point out. I released a sigh to lessen the tension I am feeling.

"Ow! What was that?" RM hyung yelped when the car came to a halt.  We were all suddenly on full alert and checked on what caused the car to abruptly stop.

"Sorry boys, I swear those girls just came out of nowhere. Good thing my reflex was fast," explained our driver. We let out a sigh of relief and just looked outside the window as we approached the venue. The place is already crowded which made it difficult for our car to pass through. It could barely move forward.

The car continued to move at a very slow speed. As we looked through the tinted windows, we spotted ARMYs holding banners with our names on them and ARMY bombs too. Some were peeking through our car windows with excited faces.

After what felt like a century, we finally arrived and got off the car. Jin hyung went out first and then the rest of us followed.

"Click!" "Click!" "Click!"

The sound of cameras flashing and loud squeals from our fans greeted us. We smiled and waved at our fans as we walked on the red carpet and posed for some pictures. Three years since our debut and I still get amazed at how passionate our fans are. ARMY truly is one of the best fandoms in the world. We stopped by for a quick interview and then went ahead toward the entrance of the venue.

We heard another group of fangirls and fanboys screaming as another car arrived meters away from where we were standing.

I stopped in my tracks and craned my neck to see who just arrived. I was too far and it was so crowded that I could barely see their faces, but I'm pretty sure they were girls.

"Maybe Twice has arrived,"  I muttered to myself.

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned my head to see who it was. It was Jimin hyung.

"JK, let's get inside now."

I was too engrossed in checking who just came that I didn't notice that my hyungs were already heading inside. I hurriedly followed them to catch up.

a/n

Thanks for reading! 😘
Please Comment and vote. 🙏