Drunk

Bambam's birthday party...

JK

Only Jin hyung, Jimin hyung, and V hyung came with me to Bambam's party since the rap line hyungs were still working on something for our comeback. As soon as we arrived, we greeted him and gave him a quick hug. He then led us inside. People were dancing to the loud and upbeat music, some were at the bar drinking,  while others were having a good time chatting. I recognized most of the guests' faces since they were idols too.

Bambam settled us in and after a while excused himself to entertain some other guests. Jin hyung and Jimin hyung went to the dance floor joining the others while V hyung talked to his friend Sungjae. I decided to sit at the bar while contemplating whether I should order something to drink or not. I looked around the room until my eyes landed on the other side right across from where I was sitting.

I squinted my eyes at a familiar side profile of a girl. It's Chaeyoung. She's sitting alone eating pasta. She was looking away so I'm pretty sure she didn't see me.

Why is she here? And why is she alone?

I remembered the events during our last encounter and felt guilty about the way I acted. I decided to approach her and apologize. I got up from the stool where I sat and strode across the room. Just before I reached her side, Jaehyun was already beside her. She looked up at him and smiled. 

Discouraged, I quickly turned on my heel and made my way back to where I sat a few seconds ago. I clenched my fists and pursed my lips as I watched Jaehyun flirting with her. I felt conflicted because I shouldn't be feeling this way but I do. I ordered a glass of alcohol and took it in one gulp. 

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay? You look like you could kill someone," V hyung suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"What?" I snapped my head to him. "A-Aniyo, hyung!" I said defensively.

Hyung narrowed his eyes as if contemplating whether to believe me or not.

"Ahh... Hyung, do you wanna have a drink?" I offered.

"Um, maybe later. I have somewhere else to go," he said with a smirk. "Don't drink too much, okay?" he patted my shoulder and then left.

"Seems you're the only company I have." I stared at my glass with a bitter smile. 

Rose

Everyone was already having fun while I sat in the corner alone. Lisa, Jennie unnie, and Jisoo unnie were nowhere to be seen.

"If not because of Lisa, I wouldn't be in an awkward situation like this," I muttered to myself.

"C'mon Rose, come to the party with us. It will be fun, I promise," Lisa begged the other day. I'm not really a party person because I prefer to be staying home than go out. But seeing her with those big puppy eyes, I wasn't able to resist.

I stared at the food in front of me. "Where's the fun, though? Good thing this pasta tastes good," I said louder this time.

"Yes, it does taste good," Jaehyun suddenly approached me.

I smiled at him and said "Hi." He sat next to me. Since I don't wanna be rude and I'm quite bored already, I decided to engage in a conversation with him. To my chagrin, not only did we talk only about himself but also he kept coming closer to me which made me uncomfortable.

Moments later, I found an excuse to get away from him. I sighed in relief.  I scanned the room to look for the girls and found Lisa dancing with someone but I couldn't recognize who it was since I could only see his back.  I wanted to call her but decided against it since she seemed to be having fun with whomever she was dancing with. So, I decided to take a stroll outside to find some peace and quiet. After a moment, I started to make my way back inside.

All of a sudden, someone grabbed me from behind. He covered my mouth with his hand while his other hand held my body. He dragged me to a more secluded area while I struggled against him.

"Be quiet!" He pinned me to the wall.

My eyes widened when I realized it was Jungkook. He removed his hand from my mouth.

"Is h-he your bboyfriend?" he stumbled with his words.

"Mwo? I don't know what you're talking about," baffled at his question. "Wait, are you drunk?" I asked accusingly.

"Just just answerrrr me me pleashhee," he stammered. He leaned in closer. 

I turned my face away. "No, I'm not having this conversation with you right now," I said firmly. "Go home."

I was about to leave him when he hugged me from behind. I tried to get him off me but he was holding me tightly. Moments later, I felt him slowly loosening his hold. He started to get heavier, his entire weight was on me. I nudged him but I got no reaction.

Is he sleeping? Daebak!

I turned to face him. I wrapped my arm around his waist while he involuntarily put his arm around my shoulder. He was mumbling some words while I struggled to keep my balance as I supported his body.

"Ch-Chae yyoung-ah...." he muttered under his breath. 

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Wake up!" I yelled into his ears while shaking him. His face was really close to mine that my heart started to pound. I was so annoyed that he can still affect me like this.

"Aishh! This brat!" I whined. I reached for my phone in my pocket and called Lisa for help.

A few minutes later, Lisa came rushing with V.

"What happened to Jungkookie?" V asked concerned about their maknae. He quickly reached for Jungkook taking him away from me and holding him in place. Jimin and Jin soon followed together with Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie. I gave them a questioning look. 

Jimin and Jin automatically went to Jungkook to check on him.

"Jungkook-ah, gwaenchana?" asked Jimin.  

"Yah, I didn't raise you to be like this!" Jin scolded the sleeping maknae.

"Thank you for taking care of our Kookie, Rose-ssi. It means a lot," Jimin bowed.

"No problem. I think he got too much to drink that's why he passed out. Please take him home now," I said nonchalantly then left.

A/N

Anyeong! The next chapter is coming soon.  Please follow me to be notified of my next update. Also, vote for this chapter and send it some love in the comment section. Thanks! 😘