Lisa's Mission

FLASHBACK

Lisa was chitchatting with some of her idol friends when out of the corner of her eyes she saw Jungkook's figure walking past her. She watched him stride across the room towards Chaeyoung who was talking with Jaehyun.

From afar, she watched Jungkook's stern expression as he talked to Chaeyoung. He then turned his head to Jaehyun and said something. Her eyes widened when Jungkook held Chaeyoung's wrist as she trailed behind him. When she looked around, nobody seemed to notice except for Eunha and her friend who were also as shocked as her.

It took her a few seconds to realize what just happened. She then decided to follow Jungkook and Chaeyoung behind. She walked through the quiet hallway looking for them until she heard voices from an empty room located down the hallway. She walked quietly towards it and peeked through the door which was left ajar.

"Tell me, why did you kiss me?" Chaeyoung demanded. Lisa gasped and quickly covered her mouth.

"Should everything have a meaning?" Jungkook responded after a long pause. "Look, it was nothing Chae. It was nothing to you too, right?"

Even from afar, Lisa could see the hurt in Chaeyoung's eyes. "Jungkook-ah, thanks for telling me the truth," she whispered and looked away. Lisa frowned because she felt sad for her friend. After a while, she realized that Chaeyoung was about to leave. She suddenly panicked and searched for a place to hide. She spotted a room right across and scurried towards it. She hid inside and waited for a few seconds before she peered through the door to check whether Chaeyoung had already gone. She only went out once she saw Chaeyoung's retreating figure. She then strode back to the other room and saw Jungkook running his hands through his hair with a somber expression. He let out a heavy sigh and walked towards the door. Lisa with a determined face blocked his way.

"What did you do to my friend?" she asked.

Jungkook's face looked defeated. He lowered his head and said with a cracked voice. "I messed up. Now she hates me."

Lisa was so taken aback by the sadness in his voice that she couldn't find her voice to speak. She just watched Jungkook walk away.

When she went back to the studio, it became clearer to Lisa that Chaeyoung and Jungkook were indeed avoiding each other. She just didn't give it a thought at first. She grimaced at the sight of her friend's sad eyes and Jungkook's as well. And so Lisa found a new mission. There's only one person she could think of who can help her. She grabbed her phone and dialed his number.

-End of Flashback-

A/N

I thought of giving a short flashback for you. 😊