Words of Gratitude

To my dear readers,

First, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for journeying with me in the love story of Jeon Jungkook and Park Chaeyoung in a fictional world.

I started this story with the least expectation. All I ever desired was to put my imagination into writing regardless of whether there will be readers or none.

But I never realized how having readers could impact my zest towards writing. I could still remember when I first started this story and got so happy when my story got 10 reads and a few votes. It got me more inspired to carry on. Truthfully though, it was not easy to sustain the motivation to finish the story, especially when you're running out of ideas or when responsibilities in life get in the way. But, luckily I was able to make it through. I'm really thankful for the encouragement you gave me through your votes and comments despite the fact that there are a lot of things that I lack as a writer. I can't be more grateful.

This story will hold a special place in my heart for it is the first one I've ever written. Please watch out for my future work.

'Til next time.

I love you all! 😘💜

Love lots,
preciouslady_maknae 😉

PS:

After three years, I have proofread all the chapters already! Gosh, there were so many errors especially prepositions (I am so bad at it.) Also, I initially planned to add more scenes, but I decided against it. This story is not perfect and I am just leaving it the way it is. Again, thank you for reading!