Random Request

Rose

"Thanks for keeping me company tonight, girls!" I gave them an appreciative smile upon arriving at the dorm. "Sure, Chaeng! Anything for you." Jisoo unnie responded flashing her sweet smile as she plopped herself on the couch.

"I'm still hurt you didn't tell us about you and Jungkook though," Jennie unnie pouted and turned her back on me. I linked my arm around hers trying my best to appease her. "Unnie, I'm really sorry," I rested my head on her shoulder.

I heard Lisa softly groan. "Hey!" Lisa tapped my shoulder. "Taehyung oppa is bugging me again," she said showing her phone screen to me. "I swear he won't stop until you talk to Jungkook." She whined.

"Fine," I said as I let out a long sigh. "I can't go on like this anyway." Truthfully, I've been avoiding his calls because I just wasn't ready to hear him out yet. But this man was just too persistent. The nonstop ringing of my phone and the curious and worried looks of my unnies earlier somehow compelled me to open up about Jungkook. So, I told them about our relationship and sought some advice about my issue with him.

I took their advice to face the situation head-on and went to grab my phone from my pouch. I sent Jungkook a short reply then surprisingly, he responded in an instant. We exchanged a few more messages before my phone rang. My unnies and Lisa turned their heads in my direction with hopeful looks.

I looked at the screen and turned to the girls. "I'll be in my room." I sprinted towards my room and sat on the edge of the bed, I tapped the answer button and pressed my phone on my ear.

"Hello baby, are you there?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.

"I'm all ears," I responded calmly.

"Chae, please hear me out, okay?" he appealed. He then started telling me about what Eunha did and how his hyungs didn't have a clue about their relationship which eventually became the reason why his Hobi hyung teased him about Eunha.

"I swear Chae, I was also caught off-guard at that moment." He sighed.

Am I weird if I said that I had already forgiven him before he even called? Yes, I was really mad but something told me that Jungkook wouldn't do something like that to me.

"So where are the flowers Eunha gave you?" I said which was probably an unexpected response from me.

"Huh?" Even though I couldn't see him, I could imagine his confused face. "Honestly? I don't know. I may have left it somewhere." he answered anyway.

Now that's a good answer.

"Purely evil!" I softly chuckled. But aren't I who's purely evil though?

"Wait a sec, was that a trick question?"

"Uhmmm.. M-Maybe?"

"Did I pass? Am I forgiven now?"

"Uhmmm.. M-Maybe?" I repeated my sentence.

"Chaeyoung, baby please stop torturing me." he pleaded.

I got a little more mischievous this time and so I told him the most random idea I had thought of at the moment.

"I will forgive you on one condition," I said.

"You know I will do anything for you," he said confidently. "Tell me what I should do."

"Sing for me."

"That's it? Easy."

"Okay, I'm waiting."

He cleared his throat. "This song is for my girlfriend Park Chaeyoung whom I love so much." then he started singing.

No limit in the sky
That I won't fly for ya
No amount of tears in my eyes
That I won't cry for ya 

His sweet and angelic voice sounded heavenly to my ears and made my heart feel warm and beat faster with surging emotions of love and admiration. I do love him so much. How lucky am I to be loved by him?

When it comes to you
There's no crime
Let's take both of our souls
And intertwine
When it comes to you
Don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart
When it comes to you
Comes to you

"Chae, are you still there?" Jungkook cut in my reverie.

"Oh, you're already done." I was so into the song that I hadn't noticed the song already ended.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Yes, it was beautiful. Thank you." I sincerely told him.

"So am I forgiven for real?"

"Yes." I simply said.

"Oh thank god!" he breathes a sigh of relief. "I want to hug you right now."

"If you want, come see me then." I teased.

"Hah! Don't you dare me Park Chaeyoung 'cause I might just do that," he responded with mischief in his voice.

"Whatever Jeon Jungkook! Talk to the hand!" I said followed by a series of giggles.

We talked for a few more minutes then ended the call with a sweet 'good night'.

I went to bed with a smile on my face.