Fangirling

Rose

We arrived at the venue of the awards show. I was amazed to see many people who came including BLINKS. It warmed my heart.

As we went inside, Lisa suddenly shrieked holding my arm tightly, "Oh my gosh Rose! I am so excited, there are so many people!"

We scanned the room and it was indeed packed with so many people. We showed our sweetest smiles and waved at our fans as we walked inside.

"Hello, girls! Looking good!" someone from the artist zone exclaimed. We could barely hear since the arena is filled with a mix of the crowd's noise and the music in the background.

It was B.I oppa from iKON. He went in our direction smiling proudly.

"Hello, oppa! Good to see you!" Lisa beamed and the four of us bowed. The rest of the iKON members came and greeted us and we bowed again as a sign of respect to our sunbaenims.

"Hello, we just want to congratulate you on your successful debut few months ago and wish you luck for your performance later," B.I oppa said cheerfully.

"Thank you, B.I sunbaenim!" Jisoo unnie responded, "we are also looking forward to your performance later. I bet it will be awesome."

"Speaking of, I think we have to go backstage to prepare for our performance. See you later!" Bobby oppa said and we waved goodbye to them.

One of the event organizers led us toward the artist zone where other idols were seated. I was looking at my feet while walking. One because I was really nervous and two I was avoiding any eye contact with anyone because I feel like I would only embarrass myself.

"Oh my God! BTS!" Lisa blurted.

Instantaneously, I raised my head and turned to where Lisa was looking. Good thing no one else heard her or it would have been embarrassing. My eyes landed on his stoic face. I stopped abruptly.

Jeon Jungkook

Jennie who was following right behind me accidentally jolted me forward.

"Sorry, Rose," I heard her say softly. I just nodded and smiled.

I continued in my tracks and pretended I didn't see him. He was seated farther away at the end of the row. I was relieved that he was oblivious of my presence since he wasn't looking at our direction.

He's busy talking to Jimin sunbaenim and V sunbaenim. Even from afar, I can see that he looked embarrassed while facing his members who were giving him a teasing smile.

Does he know I'm an idol now? Has he heard about Blackpink? I wondered.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Jennie unnie's voice.

"Will you please stop fangirling? You are an idol too, you know?" Jennie unnie who was looking embarrassed scolded Lisa.

"Remember, there are cameras around. We don't wanna be caught in an embarrassing situation," Jennie unnie continued while still plastering on a smile.

"I'm sorry unnie, I just can't help it," Lisa smiled cutely.

"Omo! I think V oppa looked at me. Narak jang loie (he's so cute)!" Lisa mumbled as she fanned herself giggling like a schoolgirl.

We finally sat down right behind where BTS was sitting. I felt queasy and tried my best not to fidget in my seat.

Even looking from the back, I could already tell how gorgeous they are. No wonder many girls are in love with them and obviously Lisa is no exemption, who was by the way feeling giddy beside me.

If this girl won't calm down, I swear she's going to pass out anytime soon. Tsk!

I once again turned my attention to him. He's sitting straight while his attention was on the stage.

I silently checked on him and noticed how much he had changed, from his hair down to his fashion sense. This boy in front of me is the Golden Maknae of BTS, one of the most popular Kpop groups.

Looking at him now, I think I made the right decision after all.

But, I can't help but wonder, "Is he still the same boy I once knew?" I thought to myself as a memory flashed before me.

a/n
Thanks for reading!
How's the story so far? Please comment and vote!