Crush

JK

I heard the loud cheers in the background and my hyungs laughing beside me. I instantly came back to my senses and realized that my face was shown on the monitor while Blackpink was performing.

What just happened? Did they catch me closing my eyes, looking like a complete fool?

I felt my face getting warmer out of embarrassment and my hyungs were not helping either. 

Ugh! I wished the ground would just swallow me.

I tried my best to act like it was nothing when someone nudged me.

"Look who's love-struck," V hyung whispered to my ear.

He raised his eyebrows repeatedly, his hands forming a heart.

This hyung never misses a chance in teasing me.

I shook my head and ignored him. I turned my attention back to the stage where Blackpink was still performing. My eyes automatically searched for her. She looked gorgeous but I think her dress was too short. I grimaced when I saw other male idols eyeing her. I couldn't blame them though, I mean she had always been pretty and unique even as a teenager. I've met a lot of sexy and gorgeous girls but they are nothing compared to my Chaeyoung.

She looked like she was having a good time which made me smile. I always knew she was meant to be on stage. She was just too scared to try.

"There's no way I can sing and dance on stage. I'm just happy to see you perform on stage. I'm your number one fan, you know!" I remembered her saying.

So what changed? Is it because of me? I brushed away the thought. 

Just before Blackpink ended their performance, we headed backstage to get ourselves ready for our performance.

A/N

Don't worry my dear readers, JK and Rose will soon come face to face in the next chapters.

Are you ready?

Please don't forget to give this a vote.