That Voice

"Rose!"

I heard someone calling my name.

I jerked in my seat and opened my eyes. "Ne?" My face was bewildered.

The noise inside the arena came back to my senses. I glanced at the stage and saw iKon performing on stage.

When did the program start? I muttered to myself.

"Rose!" I heard my name again. Then I remembered that someone was calling me.

"What's happening to me? Get yourself together, Rose" I scolded myself.

I turned to the person who just called my name. It was Jisoo unnie. Just then I realized that Jennie unnie and Lisa were no longer seated beside me. I took a glance in his direction. He was still in the same position, his face glued on the stage.

Jisoo unnie walked towards me.

"Rosie why didn't you follow us? Is there something wrong? Are you sick or something?" unnie asked a hint of concern in her voice.

"Aniyo, unnie. I'm perfectly fine. I'm just nervous about our performance, that's all," I smiled hoping unnie will buy it.

"Okayy. If you say so," she smiled hesitantly.

"Now let's go backstage, it will be our turn to perform soon. We have to get ready." She extended his hands towards me.

I nodded my head and got up taking her hands. We quickly headed backstage.

JK

Soon the program started. My mind was clouded by thoughts of the girl right behind me. I sat up straight and tried to focus my attention on the ones performing on stage. I tried to mask my turbulent emotions by smiling. Luckily, everyone's attention was on stage.

"Rose!"

I heard someone calling her. I mustered all my strength not to turn my head to see what was going on behind me.

"Ne?" she replied softly. 

How I missed her sweet voice.

I heard someone talking to her, but since it was loud inside, I couldn't exactly hear what they are saying.

So much about eavesdropping. I told myself.

Then, a few moments later both of them headed backstage.

It must be their turn to perform.

I soon relaxed since she was longer sitting behind me. I remember a few minutes ago, my tension rose as they sat right behind us. I was unconsciously sitting stiffly the whole time.

When GOT7 went up on stage, I started to loosen up and enjoy the performance. I sang along and copied their dance moves. I flashed my killer smile at the camera when it was focused in our direction.

GOT7's performance ended with a bang. I must say, I enjoyed it a lot. 

Then, as soon as GOT7 moved out from the stage, my heart jumped when the next performers revealed themselves on stage. I held my breath as I looked at them with my mouth agape.

"Woooh!!! Blackpink!" cheered V hyung while clapping his hands.

"Hey, JK, keep your mouth closed," Jimin hyung giggled.

I quickly closed my mouth and acted cool.

The music started and Blackpink confidently started singing and dancing. I heard her unique and angelic voice. How could I forget that voice?

"That sweet voice," I muttered silently and closed my eyes.