Good night

Rose

After that very awkward encounter with Jungkook, I made my way toward my seat.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Jisoo unnie asked when I came back. I sat down next to her.

"Nothing unnie, I just forgot something in the dressing room," I lied. She nodded and turned her face back to BTS who were already performing.

My eyes searched for Jungkook. He looked so freaking good in an all-black outfit. I didn't notice it earlier since I was so nervous. As usual, he danced powerfully. Then, in the middle of their performance, the crowd went wild when the camera caught Jungkook biting his lips.

Oh my lord! What a disrespectful human being! I gasped.

Though I felt hurt when he treated me like a stranger earlier, I somehow still felt proud of him. I'm still his number-one fan no matter what.

Soon the awards show ended. We bagged the Rookie of the Year Award while BTS bagged the Daesang and some other awards.

JK

"Congratulations, boys! You did it!" shouted our manager. The team hugged and patted each other's back for a job well done.

"This calls for a celebration!" J-hope hyung exclaimed. "Yessss!" Everyone agreed cheerfully.

All of us headed to a nearby restaurant to eat our dinner and drink some soju. We chatted about the events in the award show like how the crowd enjoyed our performance and so on. Meanwhile, Jin hyung's classic dad jokes made everyone crack up.

"Let's not forget how our Jungkookie here got lovestruck during Blackpink's performance," V hyung suddenly blurted.

Everyone's attention turned toward me and I swear my face was red all over. "Aniyo!" I reacted defensively "I was just sleepy."

They all laughed at my reaction and showed an expression that says "If you say so."

"You are so cute when you're embarrassed," Jimin hyung smiled and ruffled my hair.

Later that night, I was finally on my bed. I closed my eyes but the awkward encounter with Chaeyoung made it difficult for me to fall asleep.

"Jungkook, you're such an idiot!" I groaned and let out a harsh breath. 

I did not even say Hi to her. 

I raked my fingers through my hair frustrated about that short encounter with Chaeyoung.

After I few seconds, I decided to play my favorite bedtime songs.

Maybe music can help.

A/N

Hello, my dear readers! Please give this a vote. It will really inspire me to write more.

Thank you and God bless!