98. Real life

As the evening wore on, Nina couldn't have been more exhausted. She could feel her eyes begin to shut on their own as a yawn worked its way out and she covered her mouth.

"Tired?" Ian asked as he sat beside her and she hummed resting her head on his shoulder yawing again.

"You can't fall asleep just yet love, we still have to open the presents" Ian said as he kissed her temple

"I know. Can you get me something sweet? It'll wake me up and I'll be back to being the life of the party again" Nina said with a sleepy grin as she looked up at him and Ian smiled leaning down and placing a kiss on her lips

"Your wish is my command my lady" he joked as he stood up and bowed making her giggle

"Why thank you kind sir" she said in a fake English accent making him smirk.

As the night wore on, Jan and Ian opened present after present with awes as they held the many little outfits their friends and families had given them. For once the pair were happy to have a big house since they had received so many presents from everyone. Candice got Nina a breath pump which made the soon to be mother laugh and give her friend an eye roll which in turn made the other one laugh. Julie has gotten them a stroller while Harry and Louis had gotten them a one of kind mobile and it's was one of a kind because it played an instrument version of their wedding song, "Little Things" Nina and Ian's family and all grouped together to get them a bassinet with blankets and onesies that Edna had knitted together and by the end of opening them all Nina was in a flood of tears but it was only going to get worse with the next present.

Ian stood up from his spot beside her making Nina frown but he was soon back at her side holding a small gift wrapped in gold and white wrapping paper. He held it out for her and Nina frowned

"What is it?" She asked and he only smiled and nodded for her to open it and she did with a sigh. Inside was the most beautiful book she's ever seen. It reminded her of Damon's diary but it was light green with pastel colors around the edges.

"The Baby Diaries? Really?" Nina asked with a giggle as she read the words in the front cover then held it up for the others to see.

Once their laughs had quieted down, Nina opened the cover and discovered that it already had photos and little notes written inside.

Each photo was of her ultrasounds with the dates and the baby's measurements and weight on each line next to the photo. The book also had fill in pages where Nina could record all the baby's important milestones from her first crawl to her for step to her first word and first tooth and everything in between and just thinking about all those precious moment they were about to experience together a fresh batch of tears filled Nina's eyes again which and their friends and family awing.

"Honey this is the best present ever thank you" she whispered as she threw her arms around his neck after closing the album up and began perplexing salary kisses all over his face making him chuckle as she cupped his face then gave him a kiss on his smiling lips

"I'm glad you like it Printsesa"

"Like it? I absolutely love it Ian"

With the shower reaching its end, the sun setting and the fairy light twinkling arose them, everybody began pairing up and dancing while the singers in attendance took turns going up on the makeshift stage to sing for them.

Harry and Louis went up first, the park suiting a mashup of Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" and "Look After You" by the Fray. After them went Justin Timberlake who sang a few of his we songs s well as a song form *NSYNC as well as a few requests from the guests. And the last but not least was Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed.

"Okay so before we start the last song I want to say a big congratulations to two of the most amazing and loving people I have ever met in my life. Watching you together and staring and starting the family you've always wanted is something that I'm happy to be part of. You both are good to be the best parents your daughter could have ever asked for and I thank you for letting me be in your lives," Nikki said as she looked at the pair who were sitting down on the lounge chair with Ian's hand on Nina's bump, "I can inky hope that when we decide to start a family of our own that our littlest ones will be best friends"

Nikki and Paul sang for over half an hour everyone loving the sound of their voices together.

"Nikki and Paul everyone" Nina said as she gestured them into a hug while the others cheered.

"You're welcome. Glad to be part of this" Nikki said with a smile as she hugged Bina as best as she could with her big bump in the way making the mom to be chuckle.

As the night ended, everyone was telling jokes and laughing and Nina was aligning so hard that she peed herself.

Hold on a second that's not pee....

"Uh, Ian?" Nina suddenly cut out grabbing hold of his arm as the laughter continued around them

"Yeah love?" Ian' questioned with a confused frown as he looked down at his wife noticing how worried she looked out the sudden.

"Um, I think my water just broke?"