149. Article

Ian and Nina Somerhalder are 'expecting their second baby'

Ian and Nina Somerhalder are reportedly going to be making their family a little bigger...

The couple already have 12 month daughter Blaire, and now it has been reported that Nina is pregnant with baby number two!

The report comes shorty after Nina posted a cryptic photo of her and the couple's dog, Maverick, laying in a couch with the pup's head on Nina's stomach which fans were quick to question on whether the pair were already expecting their second child.

The comments were flooded with comments such as " Okay are we not gonna comment on the fact that Nina has a small bump or am I just seeing things?????"

Another fan commented "Wait is this your way of telling us something because abshsansehabsb"

The couple's former TVD co-stars jumped in all trying to change the subject with Daniel Gillies who played Elijah Mikaelsson on both The Vampire Diaries and The Originals chiming in with "I need to see my favorite girl so come visit soon it's been a while"

Of course it worked for a short time before the comments were once again flooding with questions and congratulations to the couple even though neither confirmed or denied the speculation of them expecting another child.

Ian helped fuel those rumors by commenting "lets see how long that will last".

So what do you think? Are they expecting another child or are they just messing with us?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

They're so expecting 80 %
They're messing with us 20%