177. Article

Nina and Ian Somerhalder divorce rumors: Couple splitting up soon?

Nina and In Somerhalder are reportedly divorcing due to various reasons; one including Ian's alcohol addiction and Nina's conflicting work schedule

Ian and Nina Somerhalder has just celebrated their second wedding anniversary back in March. However, there are various rumors that they will be splitting up soon. But one should take those reports with a grain of salt.

The pair are a picture of a happy couple. However, some are not convinced that their marriage will last.

Gossip Cop listed several reasons why many believed that Nina and Ian's marriage is heading to splitsville.

One of the reasons is their age. According to those who doubt the couple's love, they have a ten year age gap between them. Nina 33 while Ian is 43 years old.

Also, several felt that Nina and Ian's engagement and wedding were impulsive acts. A number cited the fact that Ian, who was in a relationship with Nikki Reed for two years before calling it quits at the end of 2017, was in a vulnerable position.

Ian and Nina's real status

Ian and Nina Somerhalder are still very much in love based on their posts on social media. In contrast to the report that they are splitting soon, it seems that their marriage has become stronger as they embraced each other's flaws.

Furthermore, they don't get tired reminding each other how much they love one another.

Back in May , Ian penned a sweet message for his wife on Mother's Day.

"Happy Mother's Day To My Sweet Wife. You are a wonder to behold, a rare jewel, and the treasure of my heart. Thank you for being an amazing mother to our children and the perfect partner to me. The world is a beautiful place because you are in it. We love you endlessly ❤️" Ian wrote on Twitter .

On Valentines Day Nina posted a picture of her and Ian kissing on Instagram.

"My love for you is going to grow with each passing day. Every new day I promise to love you more and more. Best wishes to you this Valentine's Day, my man. Love you lots!" she wrote.

I wish the pair nothing but a beautiful and long marriage.