𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒

Number Zero, 'Eleanor' and Number Five had a strong connection the day they were put together

Number Zero, 'Eleanor' and Number Five had a strong connection the day they were put together. They were like magnets, attached at the hip and never leaving the others side.

Their connection was almost indescribable, two souls born to be together sharing a love most people envied.

Their father, Reginald, would constantly try to separate them but they always found a way back to each other.

Eleanor loved this boy so much it felt that every time they were together her heart was bursting as well as his.

They were so close, if the other was in pain or emotionally distressed, they felt the pain or the overwhelming emotions the other had.

It was like a rope that tied to the others mind and heart, never to be broken and when it was tugged, red flags went up and immediately they were at each other's sides.

Five adored Eleanor and loved her with every last fiber of his being. His heart beat for her, his eyes lit up because of her, without her he'd never be the same.

The two were a team, their siblings knew this and always teased them for what seemed like hours until they'd start blushing.

But they never protested.

Though they'd say they'd never leave the other, one day it happened, and it changed everything.

Five left her and never came back. Years upon years of crying her eyes out every night, never giving up on their love, she thought of him every day.

Eleanor never aged after he left, everyone would ask the same thing, 'Why don't you age?'.

She never had an answer.

Until, her soulmate came back, and suddenly it seemed as if things were finally getting good again, they had to worry about the apocalypse.

Number zero 'Eleanor'
portrayed by Isabela Moner

abilities:•telekinesis can influence/manipulate/move objects/matter with her mind

abilities:
•telekinesis
can influence/manipulate/move objects/matter with her mind.

weakness: if pushed far past her limits, would be weakened and lose consciousness that could lead to death.

•healing
can heal person to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered
organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning.

weakness: if injury is life threatening, she could die from healing whomever she healed.

•Unknown
no information yet listed.

"On the twelve hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 woman around the world gave birth.

"This was unusual only in the fact that none of these woman had been pregnant when the day first began.

"Sir Reginald Hargreeves eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible."

He got eight of them.

Warning: this book contains violence, strong language, and abuse of alcohol and drugs.

read at your own risk