03

I woke up to my back aching while I laid on Nate's hard wood floor , I been staring up at his ceiling for the past 5 minutes, trying to take in on why I was in his bedroom. Because I really don't remember anything at all.

I groan rolling onto my side, I did it. Is what I can only say? I guess. Well I finally slept with someone.

"How was it for you?" Nate rolled to the side of his bed staring down at me with a smirk, my eyes widen as I nodded "great as always"I lied. It was good but I wasn't sure what I was doing "and you?" I added he rolled his eyes sighing out loudly. "I wanna hear all about this, the dudes and I are very proud" "this isn't my first time soo" I lied again rolling onto my other side avoiding any eye contact with him.

"But this was the actual first time you actually party with us. You didn't leave after 30 minutes, plus we all spotted you taking a girl upstairs not just any girl but a upperclassman" he punched my arm "you really do like older women."

I was so lost, I was debating if I liked it or not. I wasn't sure and I was even more confused because why was I even asking myself these questions? I should be happy or proud. I finally got laid! And she was a upperclassmen?

"The guys and I had to pull you out of the room you were wasted like very wasted, you couldn't even talk. So I'm wondering how did it go with girl?" Nate sat up on his bed kicking my back lightly "why do you seem so disappointed did you want to fuck some 21 year old? Did it all go horribly wrong?"

Thats right, I was wasted I'm not even sure how I got here and or how it went with the girl all I remember was me panicking if I was even doing everything correctly and she was a moaning mess and I don't even remember how long I lasted.

"Nah" I shake my head "when's the next party?" I asked causing Nate to grin at me proudly "that's my Elliot" he mumble. I got up combing my hair back letting out a large groan.

My head was hurting and I felt dizzy "get use to it" Nate threw a water bottle at me, I caught it taking a long sip out of it before getting up feeling my head pounding again "I'm going home" I started to leaned against the wall. Nate laughed quickly opening the blinds letting the sun hit my eyes causing my headache to get even worse "fuck man" I yelled covering my eyes with my arm "I'm going to repeat myself" Nate said spreading his arms out "get use to it."

-

Next week

-

"Why didn't you go to the party on Saturday?" Michael asked, Nate scoffed rolling his eyes "why haven't you been answering our messages?"Nate question while crossing his arms. I shrugged clutching onto my backpack straps "I just been busy with-" jayden cut me off "school" he rolled his eyes "it's always school and if it's not school then it's home. We should've known, he isn't the party type. Who knows how long it's going to be until he goes on another party" he stared at me. To be honest with you, I just got really lazy that day.

I nodded "nice" "I mean I'm proud to see you're always on top of your work" Nate patted my back "but I also mean that it's always good to have a little fun and lay back a little " "I know" I gave him a small awkward smile "I'm going to go grab a snack" I say while walking away from the group, I shoved my hands in my pocket taking out any change I had. I really needed a job, I can't be depending on my parents on giving me money,it's just not enough for me anymore.

I walked over to the vending machine, to see they had no gummy snacks and that it was mostly filled with granola bars that had raisins in them. Raisins are pretty all right but I'm not in the mood for them.

"Get the potato chips" Cameron smiled at me while pointing down towards the vending machine, I gave her a small smile while nodding my head. I could already feel my cheeks burning up from embarrassment, I really didn't want to run into her. I didn't want to hear how bad I was in bed.

I grabbed the chips while opening them up "want some?" I asked while holding the bag towards her "of course since I'm eating for two" she laughed, my eyes widen and my heart stopped of course "what?" I shouted. She laughed again while shaking her head "I'm kidding you idiot" she punched my arm softly "I just wanted to ask if you wanna hang out sometime soon, since the last time we hang you were pretty amazing" she winked at me.

I cleared my throat "give me time to process this all through, the pregnancy scared got me a little" I let out a fake chuckle while glancing down at my hands. "You're such an adorable dork" she reached out and pinched my cheeks, I wasn't sure how to react again. What do I do?

"Hey Lucas, you left a couple of things at my house" Elliot walked over towards us, I look at him strangely as he smiled reaching into his backpack taking two joints out. My eyes widen "I can see that you're busy, so I'll see you around Lucas" Cameron smiled at me as she waved goodbye. I glance over to Elliot to find him smiling at me. He's always smiling.

"It looked like you needed some help" he laughed while putting the joints back in his backpack "Thanks" I nodded "no problem really" he leaned against the wall pulling out his phone. He glance up to find me still staring at him, I awkwardly chuckle "sorry still.. trying to process-" Elliot interrupted me with a small chuckle "do you wanna smoke them out?" He asked, I stared. I mean I was caught with all my work, Nate did say it was good to have a little fun sometime. "We can chill at my place and eat a couple of snacks" he added on, I was tempted to leave class and chill and not do anything. "Nah it's fine" I smiled and nodded "that would be chill but I got some classwork to catch up on."