06

I yawned sitting on top of my bed, stretching my arms out. I rubbed my eyes, while walking over to my closet picking out a t shirt with jeans. I quickly changed into my clothes walking over to the bathroom, brushing my teeth. Elliott said we were going to go out for breakfast today, and that's all he could really tell me but he seem so excited for the day and I have to admit I was excited as well. And as weird as this sounds but his laughter and smile could lighten up my day, and it's strange to say.

I grabbed my phone messaging Elliott asking where we could meet up, he reply back saying to meet up at his place with a short clip of him playing twinkle little star. Which I taught him yesterday. I smiled leaving my house, walking over to the bus stop. Elliott and I went to a small restaurant and just sat around messing around with each other and eating each other food causing us to be the loudest to be there, everyone looked at us so strangely for being so loud this early.

"Where next?" I asked "I was thinking maybe we can walk around for a bit and then we can go to my house and play video games" he shrugged shyly "thanks" I smiled at him "for what?" "Hanging out with me" "what do you mean? That's what friends should be doing" he laughed "Are we going to hang out at school?" He stared down at the ground, I looked over at him confused "Yeah of course, why would you ask that?" He then move his eyes up to me "because it didn't seem you wanted to talk to me yesterday" he shrugged "I mean it's cool if you don't?" He mumble, I started to shake my head "no, trust me it's just that Jayden was being stupid and when he's stupid he tends to be more rude" I stopped walking, staring up at him I wanted him to know that I did want to be his friend. He awkwardly looked up at my eyes nodding "If you want you can come party with us this Friday, well with me" "yeah I'll go" he let out a small sigh. I wasn't sure what I else I was suppose to say or do..

"Let's go in here" he pointed over to a music store trying to break the silence "yeah let's go" I nudged him . We both walked into the store, looking over at the instrument and messing around with them playfully. He probably wanted to buy a new piano is probably why we're here or just to mess around?

"New piano?" I asked while looking at the drums "I'm not sure" he said while walking over to them, lightly tapping his finger on the hi-hat I followed him over to the guitars, as he picked one up "I'm buying it" he bit onto his lip while staring down at it. "You can play?" I asked him as he shake his head, strumming his hands against the strings "neither can I" I walked over to him strumming the guitar playfully "we can learn together" he cheekily smiled up at me "we'll both struggle" I muttered making us both let out a small chuckle. But I was right.

-

I laid on his bed as he laid back on the bean bag, we both furiously pressed the buttons on the control quickly while staring up at the tv. We were playing mortal kombat and you all know how intense that game really is. I use to stay up so late playing against my friends and family, it was fun to see people win and lose.

Before I could kick Elliott again to the win the fight, he quickly did a combo on me, making me intensity die on the spot. He smiled wide while I kept a straight face on. "I won!" He cheered I rolled my eyes at him jokey "loser" he grinned while trying to hold his laughter "you almost broke the remote on how dumb you played" I laughed at his face "how dumb I played? I won" he grinned "I'm going to win you Elliott" he began to mimic me. I lightly shoved him as he lightly kicked me back making me fall back on the bed. I grabbed my phone checking the time seeing it was already 10. "I'm heading home" I got up "what time is it?" "It's 10" "oh shit" he cursed while standing up stretching his arms out "I can walk you home" "no it's fine" I grabbed my jacket putting it on, he grabbed his shoes putting them on while following me outside his house "are you sure?" He asked again while staring down at me, I nodded "I'm sure but thanks" "I'll see you tomorrow" he comb my hair with his hands smiling "goodnight."