26

I turned my phone off the rest of the night, the boys worried about elliott and I and were upset about the fact that it was somewhat their fault. As for elliott, when I left his house I could hear him calling out my name but I didn't pay much attention to it, it was a blur to me.

It was the morning after and I was somewhat alright with going to school, i mean i have my friends back but elliott wasn't going to be there and if he was there, things wouldn't be the same? But the tiny memory of him telling me that we were going to get married and have two kids made me want to slump back into to bed and call it day. I really didn't want things to end but yet I turned my phone off to aviod seeing any messages or calls from him, if he even bother to try to talk to me. I just didn't want to get hurt more?

My door loudly creak open and I was already upset for the day, even though it just been the morning but it was probably jamie telling me to hurry up if I wanted to take the bus. "Have the coffee to go" I politely said while putting on a t-shirt, there was no response "Andy?" i called the name out but the room stood quiet. I do remember my door creaking open, so I stood still in my room staring at the ground, chills ran up my spine on just imaging some strange ghost in my room watching me change, as childish as that sounds. I quickly turned around to see the tall figure that brought me warmth and joy to my heart, he stared blankly at me holding two cups of coffee. His arm streched out reaching over, offering a cup. I couldn't say no so I took it with a quick muttered of thanks "morning?" i said slighly tilting my head to the side "I'm sorry" he embarrassedly said to me "I'm sorry really" I say walking over to his side taking a small sip out of my cup. I missed him making us coffee, well I missed him in general..

"I really shouldn't reacted that way, I was just frustrated. And I really couldn't believe you were friends with Jayden again after what he did to us" he says, I quickly started to shake my head "I'm not friends with Jayden, I rather die honestly" "and I'm sorry that I didn't answer if we were dating or not, I just was processing everything through" he sighed loudly "and we are" He whispered as a smile spread on his face "are we?" I teased him leaving him into a frown "i-" he paused looking down "I'm kidding" I nudged him softly causing him to look up "I'm sorry" he repeated himself but this time looking straight into my eyes.

I was emotionally melting right in front of him on the spot, I didn't know what to do so I lean in and gave him an kiss "so that means you forgive me" he laughed I shyly nodded my head. "Hurry get ready, we have school" He nudged me softly, I groan leaning my head on shoulder "can't we not just go?" I asked "Lucas I haven't went to school in awhile" he laughed.

-

We walked into school, not holding hands of course but very close to each other. Elliott grabbed both of my hands gently "I'm going to go see my teachers, I'll be back" He whispered looking around the room before laying a small kiss on the forehead before walking away. I slowly walked over to my friend group nervously, even though they helped me yesterday and motivated me to even see and speak to Elliott, I was still nervous. Nate turned around giving me a small smile and so did the other boys, making me feel welcome. They continued on their conversation while I stood quiet thinking "the guys and I were planning of going to a pride parade, we think that would be fun"  Daniel nodded giving me a thumbs up, I chuckle before even speaking up Cody slowly unzip his sweater to reveal a crappy drawing of a rainbow. He pointed towards it, winking at me "love wins" he smiled, I laughed even more "thanks but you really all don't need to do that" I smiled "well
I have some news" I mumble, the boys furrowed their brows nodding their heads "yeah?" Michael said.

Elliott wrapped his arms around me laying a small kiss on my lips "we're getting married" he smiled big, "that fast?" Cody yelled making Michael slapping his chest "dude" he muttered "congratulations" Nate smiled. "He's joking, I was going say Elliott and I are back together" I happily said leaning my head on his shoulder "I was wondering if you guys want to hang out this afternoon at my place" I added, the guys nodded cheering about the fruit bowls that Jamie makes. I turned towards Elliott "are you coming?" I asked "I can't, I have something plan but I'll come back later" he smiled giving me another quick kiss "I want to make up some nicknames with you" he ran his fingers through my hair messing with it for a bit.

-

School was over and it was somewhat good, I mean everyone has been more accepted I even invited Emma to come over. We all sat in my living room just talking while Jamie was in the kitchen making some fruit and smoothie bowls, I basically lived off of vegetables and fruit. "What is Emma officially apart of our group?" Cody asked "I mean I don't mind at all" "of course she is, she helped out a lot as well" I smiled at her "have you guys spoke to Jayden?" She asked. The room grew quiet "well he's some ass, we're all tired of his shit" Nate scoffed "I haven't seen that asshole in awhile" "so why bother speaking to him?" Michael shrugged, I nodded my head some more. He was right, I highly doubt Jayden was going to change.

There was a knock on the door making me walk up and answer it, I swung the door open excitedly staring at a Elliott who held a bunny up to my face "look he's our kid" he smiled big, Elliott was practically a ray of sunshine.