08

The whole week after school was spent by us hanging out and really getting to know Elliott, of course I was somewhat focus on school but not as much? I was starting to take some chill pills. But today was the day of the party and I somewhat didn't feel like going, I mean I'll more likely run into Cameron and I've been avoiding her and Gina. But elliott was going and I kinda like being around him, I have to say again for the 1000 time. But the feelings I was getting from him were getting pushed away. It's probably a phase who knows but that doesn't matter, what matters is I don't see Cameron.

"Do you guys need a ride to the party?" Daniel asked while spinning his car keys around his finger "I do, but I'm not sure about Elliott" I nodded, Elliott shrugged "Yeah I mean, I don't wanna go alone" he chuckle "we'll I'll see you later" he waved to Daniel, I nodded at him also while walking with Elliott.

Elliott threw his head back gently "god I been craving to smoke with someone lately, I been waiting for this day" he laughed, I chew on my lip "why don't you invite me over? We could've smoke together" I watched as he threw his head forward smiling big "I didn't wanna bother you, plus your friends are always saying that you always do your homework." He ruffed up my hair having a small smirk appear on his mouth. "Not always" I muttered "it's cool, I think it's ador-" he cut himself by shaking his head "I think it's amazing" he nodded trying to cover it up. I could feel my stomach ache. "I'll see you later bud!" He avoided eye contact with me while walking away, I furrowed my brows waving at him.

-

"Lucas again?" My sister groan while leaning against the doorframe, she face planted "calm down, Lucas doesn't even go out much" our roommate Andy winked at me. "He's right, I really don't. I just wanna go out and have fun" I smiled while looking through my closet. "And of course get a girl pregnant, I heard Nate mentioning last time about a pregnancy scare with you? Lucas you're having sex? Lucas do you even know what you're doing, do you know how much you're risking you're life? One small hole in the condom, bamn you're life is over-" Andy cut her off "Jamie please, Lucas is in high school he knows what sex is. And I'm pretty sure you heard Nate incorrectly, it was more likely about him" he rolled his eyes "Well I mean it wasn't really a pregnancy scare-"I said as my sister screamed "Jesus Christ Lucas you ruined it for yourself" Andy walked over to my bed throwing himself on it. "It was a huge joke she made, I'm safe trust me" I shrugged "you can't go out, not no more" she crossed her arms "you know that's a lie" I wiggle my brows at her  "he's right, you can't say no" Andy let out an ugly laugh, dancing his way out of his room. My sister sighed "just please be safe, and steal condoms from Andy if you have to" "I heard that! Lucas do that and I swear to god I'll start poking holes" Andy yelled "that doesn't add up, you're so stupid you'll ruin it for yourself too" my sister walked away yelling "I'll hide the good ones and leave the bad ones out" Andy yelled back.

I closed the door, changing into my clothes walking back to the living room. I awkwardly scratched my neck "Hey Andy can I have a condom?" I asked "are you serious Lucas?" Jamie yelled "what? Didn't you tell me to be safe" I laughed "I got you" Andy smacked my back before running to his room "not in front of me" she groan loudly. Andy sneakily handed me three before we heard a knock on my door, it was more likely Daniel and Elliott ready to go. "I'll be back?" I waved walking over to the door "it's cool if you stay at her place" Andy yelled. I wasn't going to have sex with anyone but I mean it I could trick the dudes I was.

I opened the door finding them both smiling big "hey" I closed the door behind myself "let's get going" "about that" Daniel tap his foot "Cameron is going to be there, and I know how much you avoided her so" he trailed off "yeah?"  He finished it off , I shrugged while pulling the condoms out of my pocket. Daniel laughed nodding his head as he walked back to the car, Elliott had a shock expression. "Oh wow" he said while walking back to the car.

-

As soon as we got inside the house "the party" we all went our separate ways, and I really didn't want to be here anymore. I would've expected Elliott and I to be together but he didn't care much about me as soon we got here. I mean I am somewhat hurt but not that much.. I walked over to the backyard to find a pool making me sit on one of the chairs they had out.

I laid back on the chairs staring up at the stars, I sighed. I should've really stayed home, my sister was right. Nate slowly walked over to me with a red cup handing it to me "I know you like liquor, you're good man?" He asked "yeah why?" "I don't know, you just look sad?" He took a sip out of his cup "just bored" I gave him a small smile "where's Jayden?" I asked him "you already know where" he sighed while walking away. I guess everyone was having a great time.

I got up taking a huge chug out of my cup, walking over to the kitchen pouring myself more, spilling a bit of it on my shirt. I sighed taking another drink from my cup looking for the bathrooms only to find Cameron. She stared at me "Lucas" she mumble, she a had a bit of her mascara smeared around her eyes, her hair was a mess but her lipstick was perfectly fine. I didn't say anything but held my cup up to my mouth, I felt so hurt and I wasn't sure why. I just wanted to be lost in liquor, I was already starting to get that numb feeling. "Lucas" she said again wrapping her arms around me again, the hallway was dark and it had dark lights flickering around it, I could see Elliott pinning a girl against the wall. I frowned.

"Why haven't you called me?" She pouted "I missed you" she whispered in my ear kissing down my neck softly "you missed me?" I mumble while staring over at Elliott, by now they were both making out. "Did you miss me?" She whispered again, I grabbed her face gently pressing my lips against hers I glance up at Elliott to find him staring right over us, I quickly closed my eyes and pulled Cameron closer towards me. "Come on, lets take it somewhere else" she mumble as I sighed shoving my hands in my pocket, she reached her hand towards mine before I got yanked away by the hood of my sweater.  "What the fuck?" I cursed while getting dragged away from Cameron, I turned around to find Elliot dragging me right behind him "this party is wack, also I'm pretty sure the cops are coming" "shouldn't we notify are friends that?" "I did and they don't care, but you seem like you're the only smart one" he let go of my hood while titling his head towards the door "let's go" "what about the weed? I actually wanna go out and drink"I say causing him to roll his eyes, he shoved his hand in my pocket throwing the condoms out in the crowd, I started to laugh "what the hell was that about?" "I'm walking home" he left out the house, I follow behind him "can I stay at your place?" I groan "Andy thinks I'm staying over at some girls place" "sure" he sighed.  Although Elliott and I are finally alone together , I wasn't really too happy about it. I mean he seem upset,probably the girl he was trying to hook up rejected him. Half the time we were walking it was just dead quiet, and I wasn't really comfortable with it. We were almost to his house and I knew that because we were passing by the familiar coffee shop he lived by, I remember we were telling each other jokes and we were laughing. It was a great time.  We walked inside his house quietly,into his room this time he had more drawings hanged up and the piano was still out. I smiled.

"You can sleep on the bed, I call the bean bag" he sat on top of it "nah it's cool I'll just sleep on the floor" I grabbed one of his pillows throwing it on the floor "it's your house." His eyes narrowed down while throwing a joint into his mouth "why do you do that?" He sighed while sitting on top of his bed, he held a joint towards me. I grabbed it sitting next to him on his bed "what do you mean?" I grabbed his lighter "why do you hang out with your friends? They aren't friends." "Yeah the are" I took the joint out of my mouth while looking at him confusedly. "Lucas you don't fit in, and you're forcing yourself to. And it's hurting you" "I fit in!" "We both know you weren't going to use those condoms" he pressed his lips together. I sighed, he was right. "You're the complete opposite from them, you're caring and smart and I don't know what the hell they are" he chuckle "actually I get along with Daniel but still why do you bother hanging out with them?" "I don't know who else to hang out" "what do you mean you have me" "do I?" I rolled my eyes while walking over to his piano "have you been practicing?" I tried to change the subject.

He got up, walking over to the piano not saying a word but nodding his head as he pressed the keys "you do have me" he held the joint in his hand  "I'm not sure if you even notice how attach I am to you" he mumbled while staring down at the piano, I shake my head "Really?" I mumble softly. I felt my head spinning and my stomach aching so bad. Elliott leaned towards me, I didn't move. He laid a small kiss on my lips waiting to see if the right move or not, I leaned in for another kiss.