05

Elliott and I spent the rest of the day just messing around and ranting to each other countless times. We hardly even spent time on the piano, but when I left his house he said I could teach him next time and hopefully we hang out soon. I liked hanging out with him, even though it was just once but I had a lot fun I was glad I didn't hear the word pussy every 5 minutes. Instead I heard his warm laughter. His nose crinkled up making me feel warm inside. I couldn't wait to hang out with him again. 

"What's up with you Lucas?" Cody asked patting my back "why are you so smiley today?" "Obviously he hung out with Cameron again" Jayden nudged me winking, I shake my head "woke up to a nice breakfast today, I got my full 9 hours" I smiled "great to hear your hot sister made you breakfast" Jayden smirked, I looked at him confusedly.

"Lucas sister has a nice pair of boobs" Jayden pointed around the boys "I would prefer you not to talk about my sister that way" I cleared my throat "and so what?" He fired back, Nate rolled his eyes "ignore him Lucas, he's drunk and probably high still" "I'm just saying I would bone his sister any day" he winked at me, I bit into my lip "pathetic" I mumble "can you imagine Lucas,me fucking your sister" he laughed "just imagine me-" he talked as I quickly plugged my ears with my fingers, I know that's childish but I can't stand Jayden anymore. I hummed to help me not hear anything but muffles.

I looked around the group to find some with their jaws hanging open and some just staring at me awkwardly, feeling bad that Jayden choose me to pick on for the day.

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, shaking me lightly. I was afraid to turn around and find a confident Cameron asking me to hang out with her again. I wasn't in the mood but the shaking soon started to get rough making me turn my head to find the familiar blue eyes. I started to get that warm feeling inside again.

I nodded my head giving him an awkward smile "hi" I said giving him a short wave "hey" he grinned. "Who's this Lucas?" Jayden said loudly "this is Elliot-" I paused and glanced over at him "my new friend, Elliott these are my friends. He's new here" I crossed my arms. I wasn't sure why I was nervous to introduce him to the group. Im not going lie, I was scared Jayden was going say something rude and just scare him away.

"Well we don't have enough room for another friend" Jayden gave a nasty glare to Elliott, and there he goes. Elliott wasn't sure what to do but he just nodded "ignore him, he's stupid right now" I gave him a small smile, Elliot nodded again but with a straight face. Where's that bright smile? I didn't like this straight face, it didn't fit him.

Nate shakes his head "we always have room for another friend" he gave a smile to Elliott "I'm Nate and that's Jayden of course" he sighed "I'm sorry about him, I swear we aren't dicks" "but Jayden is most of the time, I'm Cody" Cody raises his hand halfway "if you want you can come hang with us after school" Michael suggested "by the way I'm Michael" he chuckled. "Did I talk about how hot my boy Mikey mom is?" Jayden shouted while wrapping one of his arms around him causing Michael to rolled his eyes.

I turned to Elliott "are you coming?" I asked him, he shrugged "I don't think I should" "I mean we can hang out" "if you aren't busy" Elliott shrugged again, I know it was about Jayden and how he was a huge dick to him. Jayden pissed me off, Elliott was new and he seemed actually pretty nice. Jayden is always fucking things up.

The bell rang.

"We'll speak about this after school" I said "I suppose" Elliott gave me a force smile before walking away,leaving to class.

-

It was after school, I was walking up to the front. At this point I didn't even feel like hanging out with my friends, even though they were going out to eat again and Nate was paying. I just didn't feel like it. I walked up to the steps to find Elliott leaning against the railing staring down at his phone. I didn't want to bother him but he glance up giving me a small smile. That smile.

"Hey finally! You took long" he chuckle we started to walk "I need to learn how to play piano" he shoved his phone in his pocket wiggling his fingers, I laughed shaking my head "put those away" I gently pushed his hands away "why? Does it look weird?" He said shoving his hands in my face I laughed even harder "it is weird" I playfully rolled my eyes at him. He laughed shoving them back into his pocket "hey I'm sorry about Jayden again" I pressed my hand on my forehead, I felt so bad. He shakes his head "it's fine really, which reminds me wanna hang out tomorrow?" He asked while trying to make eye contact with me "I made a couple of plans for us, since you said your friends no longer do any dumb shit" he says causing my smile to get even bigger "I would like that" "great."

We soon arrived at his house, walking into his room. He still had the piano out, well the room looked exactly the way I left it but the bed was neatly made.

"Now lets get to work" he sat on his bed patting the side of him,I laughed placing my backpack down. I sat next to him running my hands across the keys "show me what you learned so far" I started to chew on my lip, I watched him press on one key "that's all I have" he mumble "I just been procrastinating a lot lately" he muttered while trying not to laugh but I couldn't help it but start to laugh slowly "are you serious? I thought you knew a bit more" I pressed some of the keys starting to play a song slowly "let me copy you" he said while grabbing my hand gently.I was feeling a bit more nervous than usual, he pressed some of the same keys loudly causing him to let out a laugh.

"What I'm trying" He crosses his arms "well Elliott it's going to take some time" I tilted my head side to side. "Wanna skip tomorrow?" He blurted out, I glance down at the keys "I mean unless you're caught up with work" he added "yeah we can skip, you must've planned a lot stuff" "I did" he smirked.