14

I groan while rolling out of bed, today suck. It was a Sunday and I didn't wake up to Elliott next to my side which suck even more. I grabbed my laptop and my two text books sitting ontop of my bed, my sister soon slammed the door open with two plates in her hands staring right at me "where's Elliott?" She asked, I groan throwing myself back on the bed "he's home" she sat on my bed laying the plates on her lap "you two are more of a couple than best friends" she chuckle I raised a brow "what if I told you we were dating" I stared at her, I watched as she shrugged "I saw it coming" "saw it coming? Well we're not" I bit onto my lip, should I say it now? Say it Lucas! "You two would be cute" she teased me, I sat up staring at her "well we're dating"I muttered while casually playing with my fingers leaving her quiet. "are you lying to me?" She whispered, I shake my head "no he's my boyfriend and I like him a lot" I say quickly before throwing my face into the pillow.

"So you're gay?" She asked "I don't know I'm just lost, all I know is I like him a lot" I muffle into the pillow "so like..." she trailed "you been fucking him?" She confusedly said "and lost?" "Yes lost" I sat up grabbing one of the plates off her lap "now give me time to think" I groan "did you guys break up?" "No he's just home" I pointed towards the door, she picked up the plate slowly walking towards the door "and no one knows about us so don't tell anyone" "I got you" she nodded leaving the room.

I sat in my room and continued on doing homework I been missing school like crazy, but I enjoyed the moments I had with Elliott he's so sweet and adorable. I need to quit thinking and talking about him, I'm probably annoying about it too. But I mean his soft kisses were everything and how sometimes he would randomly grab my hand and lay kisses all over it rubbing it gently with his thumb, or he'll random cuddle into my neck or how he'll give me random Eskimo kisses. I remember when I was teaching him a bit more of the piano he randomly grabbed my face and rubbed his nose against mine and just sat there and smiling big at me. I loved running my hand through his fluffy brown hair and staring into his blue eyes while I laid kisses on his soft pink lips.

The door slammed open again making me jump a little since it was so off guard "Jamie!" I yelled only to see Nate standing in my doorway "we're partying!" He yelled "on a Sunday?" I said slowly, he nodded his head "no one parties on Sundays, and it's Sunday remember that" "I found one, I just want to get over Haley" he muttered shaking his head "okay just let me invite Elliott, he could help with this" I grabbed my phone messaging him "so when's the party?" "Right now, let's drink all night and just forget about everyone and everything. Have you ever been heartbroken?" He asked. No but I mean I might be in love, Love is a strong word but I do think I'm in love. "Have you?" He asked again, I paused before shaking my head "no but it sounds scary" "it's not now let's drink" he got up leaving my room. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a t shirt changing into them quickly while putting my shoes on in a rush. I grabbed my phone to see Elliott replied back saying he'll meet me there when he can, but he might not so he wishes I have fun but not too much fun.

"I'm ready" I smiled at him, my sister waved at me not saying a word. I'm assuming Nate messaged her about how heartbroken he is. We left my house getting inside his car, I put on my seatbelt while staring out the window. The car ride was quiet I mean I didnt know what to ask, like what if I trigger something that'll make him break down crying? But yet again he doesn't seem that heartbroken anymore. "Cameron is going to be there" he smirked at me, I shrugged "okay" "I thought you were into her?" "I'm talking to someone" "is she older? Do we know her?" He asked I shake my head "I'll introduce you guys later" I gave him a small fake smile "you can have her if you want" I tried to brighten up the mood, he parked his car shaking his head "I'm not pulling a Jayden move, no left overs for me" he got off the car jogging towards the house, I sighed while slowly walking over to it. I didn't even want to party, I should've suggested something else.

I walked inside grabbing the normal red cup but only having it filled with water, I wasn't really in the mood I just felt so frustrated and alone again. I sat down outside while glancing around the place and watching people embarrass themselves. I chuckle while taking a sip checking my phone again to see if Elliott has messaged, but I really shouldn't expect much since he's with his family. And I also really couldn't leave? I mean I came with Nate and I can't leave him alone drunk? But I always have been. Let's just hope he finds a girl.

If Elliott was here we probably would've left already and went some place else just to cuddle and do fun things. Probably have more cute moments, I was excited for school tomorrow just to see him and ask if we could study together, he could come to my place more and feel more comfortable since we be ourselves already. I'm glad my sister didn't react a differently , she seem more chill about everything which made me so happy and thankful for her. I should've told Andy first, I could also surprise Elliott with that.

Cameron quickly sat on top of my lap slowly starting to grind while throwing her head back. I started to shake my head, shoving her off my lap "stop!" I stood up, she pouted towards me while pulling on the collar of my T-shirt to see the somewhat faded hickeys on my chest. "Come on daddy she cant be as good as me" she wrapped her arms around me, I grabbed them gently shoving them away "it was a one time thing! What don't you get?" I groan walking away. I don't understand her, I'm not sure how else to prove her that I'm not interested. I walked over to the kitchen hoping to see Nate but instead see that Cameron was following me. She lightly pushed me against the counter pushing her lips against mine, I felt a quickly pair of hands push us apart. "Can't you see he's taken?" Elliott gave a nasty glare towards her, he stood by my side. I wasn't sure what I was feeling right now, just a mixture of embarrassment and shame and anger of course.

"By who? I'm just saying she can't be as good as me" she rubbed her hands all over herself "he's taken by my sister, leave him the fuck alone." He pointed towards the door "it's always you fucking shit up" she yelled at him waving her hands in the air causing a scene "quit throwing yourself on people, it's disgusting and sad to watch" he rolled his eyes, he grabbed onto my arm gripping on it. But letting go a few minutes after "Lucas I'm taking you home!" He yelled "leave him alone and let him get laid" Cameron yelled back,Elliott pointed towards her "is that all think about? He told me he couldn't remember anything from that night and that everything was a mess and not very pleasurable. Lucas!" He yelled again but staring into my eyes "forget it" he stormed out of the kitchen. Cameron stared at me, her face was red and she was very heated "is it true?" She asked "fuck you and him" she shoved me. I quickly ran into the kitchen pushing myself through the crowd, only to see Elliott walking I ran over to him. He turned to see me with a nasty look "what now?" He yelled "Its not what you think, she's nothing to me!" I said while grabbing his hands only for him to yank them away "really?" He rolled his eyes "she's always throwing herself on you and you don't do shit!" "You're all I think about! Trust me! She's nothing to me!" "I hate hiding this relationship, it's not okay for you to do that. And I can't deal with that, are you going to keep doing that shit" he shakes his head "trust me I do too and I promise it's was nothing trust me" my eyes water, Elliott frown at me.

"Trust me" I repeated myself, Elliott sighed "you're all I think about" I mumble staring right into his eyes. He chew on his lip letting out a sigh "I trust you but I'm just tired of this relationship hiding.. I want everyone to know you're mine and how happy you make me and how you amazing you make me feel" he mumble before giving me a small kiss.