19

"At this point it's annoying and gross what Cameron is doing" Cody took a long drink out of his beer, I nodded "yeah it's creepy now" I say rubbing the back of my neck. "How is it creepy, she has a fat ass. She can come take a seat on this face" Jayden pointed to himself smirking "are you proud of yourself?" Michael asked "because you know I wouldn't" he stared at Jayden with a straight face.

"I love how feisty Cameron is, she's always telling me shit and it's cute" Jayden grinned to himself, we all raised a brow "I smell stds" Danny mumble quickly "I think you two would be so cute together" he changed the subject, he gave us a look making us all agree with him slowly "you think so?" Jayden said laying back on the couch "I mean you both are desperate" I said hearing chuckles after "oh shut up Lucas, you're missing out" he rolled his eyes "if you say so" I laughed brushing my hand against Elliott's causing him to look up.

He wasn't doing anything or saying anything really, he just held his cup while slowly falling asleep against his hand. "Right Elliott" I nudged him making him nod his head rubbing his eyes "when was the last time you grabbed some good ass?" Jayden asked him, he didn't say a word but slowly fell back to sleep "he's just tired" I said while glancing over at him "oh, I see" Jayden winked "or he could've been up because he was doing homework, not everyone is low life like you Jayden" Danny cupped his hands around his mouth, all he did for his responses was just roll his eyes. Like if he wasn't ashamed of it.

"I think we should host a costume party" Nate suggested out nowhere, everyone sat quiet for a bit and actually thought it through "parties give me headaches" I said "who cares you whore, imagine making out with some hot red head who has one of those sexy mask on" Jayden winked "I was just suggesting it so we can just dress you up like someone used pad" Nate nodded, the guys laughed "you guys are being assholes to me today" "grow some balls then, like you tell me" I shrugged, he sat quiet. I don't know what was in everyone's blood, including mine but we were all bold today and weirdly enough Jayden wasn't defending himself. Elliot stayed asleep.

"Are we that lame?" Nate stared at him titling his head to the side,I smiled. He looked adorable, he just slumped against his hand, snoring softly. All I wanted was just comb my hands through his hair and leave small kisses here and there on his face and just take it all in the moment. I cleared my throat taking my eyes off of him "it's because you guys don't say anything funny or do anything fun" Cody raised his cup "I got one" he smirked "one time my brothers and I tried to make a fire and my whole yard just blew up in flames and he caught on fire so I had to spray him down with the hose" he nodded proudly "Cody that sounds terrifying what do you mean?" I took another quick glance at Elliott. "He's right you idiot! I have one" Daniel sat up straight "remember when I went with Jayden on his camping trip, and you guys didn't want to go because of the bugs" he rolled his eyes we all nodded our heads "well he also brought these cute girls and I hook up with one, and we did it in the tent" he smirked "well of course you guys fuck in the tent, did you want to fuck in some bear cave?" Michael snorted, Jayden stared at Daniel "which girl?" He asked "cute brown hair one, the one with the blue crop top" he shrugged "didn't you hook up with the one in the yellow?" He added but Jayden just sat and thought, he was quiet "did you guys fuck the same girl? That's disgusting you probably tasted Daniel or you probably tasted Jayden" Cody pretend to gag. Jayden eyes widen and he quickly stood up "that was my sister!" He yelled, Daniel continued on with a smirk "she was kinda hot" he winked, Jayden then threw himself on him choking Daniel as Daniel tried to continue laughing. We laughed, making Elliott wake up and start to laugh with us but not really sure what he was laughing at. I started to laugh even harder and he grinned at me leaning his head against my shoulder, but quickly fixing himself up.

He stood up stretching his arms out "I'm going to get going" he nodded "how was the nap?" Daniel asked "great" he smiled big. "I'm going to get going also, probably going to help Jamie out" I sat up brushing my pants off "I'll see you guys later" I waved "tell Jamie I said hey and of course Andy" Cody waved at me, I nodded.

I followed Elliott outside, walking with him down the sidewalk "you could've stayed" he smiled at me "I know but I want to hang out with you" I gave him a kiss on the cheek, making his cheeks turn a bit pink. "It seem like you were having fun" he mention starting to walk slower "hearing their wild stories? No" I shake my head "can we go over your place?" He asked I nodded my head quickly "of course." He seem a bit off today "You're alright?" I asked "just tired and in need in your cuddles" he hum softly while looking around, I nodded my head.

-

"Where do you think Andy and Jamie are at?" He asked while laying his head on my lap, I shrugged "probably to the bar" I pressed my hand against his face, rubbing my thumb against his cheek "go to bed baby, you're tired" I mumble "I don't know if I am, anymore" he chuckle sitting up, he wrapped his arms around my neck leaving small kisses all over my face. I couldn't help but laugh, he kissed me deeply pulling me a bit more closer towards him. "They aren't even home" he whisper leaving small bites down my neck, he pulled my t shirt off while I tugged on his, he smirked.