04

We sat around the table each taking small bites out our burgers. "She said she was pregnant with your kid and was joking?" Jayden laughed shaking his head while munching on his fries "who jokes about that and then asks if they wanna hangout?" Michael shakes his head "that's the dumbest shit ever" he held his arms in the air "do you see how big her ass is? I don't mind hanging out with her again" Jayden nudged me, Nate waved his hands in front of my face. "No way, she's probably going to poke holes in the condoms. Clearly she chose Lucas to be her baby daddy."

Everyone nodded to Nate, mumbling true under their breath. "You have to play it safe. Bring your own condoms" Jayden threw a fry at me "it doesn't make sense. Why would she fuck someone who's a year below her? Why not someone older, you're all overthinking this" I laughed "we are, Lucas is right"Nate laughed "we're crazy" he mumble, I laughed.

And the question still wanders in my head, throughout the day whenever I space out randomly or when I'm just laying in bed trying to sleep. Why didn't the sex I had,not bring any excitement to me? I couldn't feel anything really, it was like if I was numb and it was starting to drive me insane on this feeling. The only feeling I've gotten was just being nervous, and it was around the new Elliott guy. He just brings a whole different vibe with him and it's so new and different to me. Making me a bit eager to know what he's like, he seem like a cool guy to be friends with.

"I'm going home" I smiled while picking up my tray of food, snapping away from my thoughts "I'll see you guys tomorrow"I got up as I left the restaurant . I just wanted to be home and fill myself with movies and other lame shit, and of course just think to myself again. Maybe I need to go to another party, maybe that can help. Maybe I could get lost in bottles of beer and liquor and a pile of weed for a bit. Maybe that could help me find myself. Maybe.

"You again!" A familiar voice blurted out, I looked up to see a pair of blue eyes and a bright smile. "We keep running into each other" he laughed "strangely" I said while staring down at my hands "it was like we were distant to hang out with each other" I joked as he started to swing his arms "honestly" I looked over towards to him "I mean if the offer is still up? I could pay you back" I shrugged "of course man, you don't even have to pay. It's all on me" he glance over his shoulder maintaining his eye contact with me, I started to get that nervous feeling again making me give him a small nod.

We walked inside his house,it was just like your typical home but as soon as your enter his room, he had one of his walls filled with just paintings and drawings all over it making it easy for your eyes to catch. My eyes widen as I slowly approach over to the wall studying all the work it had pinned or hanged "did you do these?" I asked as he proudly nodded "they aren't that not good through" he said while talking a couple of blunts out of his drawers.

I laughed raising a brow "what do you mean? These are amazing" "thanks" he walked over to me handing me joint. He held the lighter towards me, I gently grabbed it sparking the blunt I was holding against my lips. I took a small inhale,blowing the smoke out of my mouth after "what made you guys move here?" I handed him the lighter, I watched as he sat on top of his bed kicking his shoes off "dad needed a new job" he shrugged while patting the spot next to him "come chill" he smiled. I walked over to his bed, sitting against his headboard making myself comfortable. I was oddly comfortable around him. I looked around his room, he had so many interesting and random things around which made the room more fun to look at. "So hows it going?" He asked while laughing, I smiled "i'm not sure and yours?" I said making him give me a strange look "alright and why?" He asked as I let out a small huff "a lot" I mumble while looking down.

"Sorry I should've , not asked" he mumble I shake my head "it's fine, it's just my friends changed a lot" "change is good" "yeah, but-" I paused debating to rant to him about my problems, I hardly even know this guy.

"They just care about sex, we don't do anything stupid or fun. I just miss those times" I sighed while laying on his bed, he walked over to the bean bag across the room throwing himself on it. "Doesn't everyone care about sex at our age?" He started to laugh "but I mean we can do those shit together, you're actually the only person I chilled with out of school" "that would be great, I mean you seem like a chill dude anyways" I sat up leaning against my elbows watching him take a long inhale, letting the smoke rest in his mouth for a bit before blowing it out carelessly. Of course he finished it off with a smile. That's such an Elliott thing.

"So what kind of music do you listen to anyways?" He asked "I listen to everything really and you?" "Same basically" he kept his eyes closed. "No need to brag but I can play a little bit of  piano" I say causing him to peak his eyes open "oh really?" He said making me smile and nod at him "great" he smiled back throwing his head up. I furrowed my brows , what was I suppose to say? Great? Thanks? That was probably a selfish move.

I watched as he walked over to his closet pulling out a portable electric piano, pushing it towards the bed. He sat next to me nudging me softly "play me something" he mumble, I raised my brows "do you play?" I asked "not really, but Im getting there" he chuckled. I moved myself closer towards the piano, we sat next to each other as he glance down at the piano and back at me.

"I could teach you sometime" I say as I placed my hands on the keys "I would appreciate that" he said fixing his eyes onto mine brushing his hands against mine.