25

We sat in Cody's car which was parked across from Elliott's house. I really couldn't think straight, my mind was filled with too many thoughts that I couldn't really just focus on just one.But I was eager to knock on the door and burst through Elliott's room just to check to see if it was true that he was moving or if he joined online. And of course if he was okay, that's what really matter to me.

"So are you going do it?" Cody asked me, I didn't say anything but kept my eyes at the door. I shrugged "oh come on Lucas, you got this!" Daniel gripped on my shoulders giving me a nice shake, I shrugged again. I didn't say a word causing the whole car to stay quiet "we'll always have your back" Nate mumble making the guys smile giving me a friendly nod "thanks" I reply back with the a small smile as well.

I mean the worst that could happened is no one answering or him not being there. I got this.

I got off the car and walked over to his front door, I stood still staring down at the mat. Should I really do this? I stood still for a minute or two before knocking. Patiently waiting for answer, what was there to expect?

The door creak open and Elliott's sister peeped her head out, her eyes glance up at mine letting out a sigh of relief "Lucas, where have you been?" She asked opening the door more "School?" I said unsurely "c-can I come in?" I was hesitated to ask, she smiled nodding her head. I walked into the living room as she shut the door behind her. The furniture wasn't moved at all and there was no boxes or things packed up "you guys aren't moving?" I asked, she titled her head to the side giving a confused face "no, who said that?" She chuckle "I'm glad to see you here, mom didn't let me leave the house without leaving him" she gestured towards Elliott's room "can I go see him?" I mumble , she nodded again "of course."

I slowly push the door open, revealing Elliott's messy room. The drawings on the wall loosely hang while some laid on the floor scattered, it looked like the keyboard was kick down and everything was spread out messy. I stayed quiet for a bit before breaking the silence with a small cough "how are you feeling?" I asked, he shrugged pulling the covers more towards his head. I carefully sat down on the bed, brushing my fingers through his hair "I'm always here" I whispered "I know" he said pulling the covers away from his face, now I was able to see his tired eyes that were paired up with a small frown of his "why haven't you been talking to me?" "it's just I'm frustrated" he responded "is it because your parents are upset about us?" I had so many questions I wanted to ask him but it was probably too much for him to handle. He shakes his head "no, they're upset that Cameron didn't get suspended and of course me getting beat up when it was two against one" he laughed, I laughed shaking my head it was understandable somewhat.

"I miss you" he blurted out, I smiled at him "I missed you too" I say laying down on his bed kicking my shoes off "is it true, that you're joining online?" I asked "no of course not" he made a face "who said that?" He whispered placing his hand on my cheek, he then moved his hands onto me gently pulling me closer towards him. "It frustrates me the fact that I really couldn't do anything, no one stood up for us" he mumble "no one did anything and we were both alone" Elliott sighed taking his hand away from me. I missed his touch causing me to frown "I know, but hey they're talking to me. They're taking my side now" I say changing my frown into a smile "how do you know it's not some sick set up that Jayden is pulling" he said causing me to question a bit "they wouldn't do that" I reply back while sitting up "I mean they weren't helping us" he shrugged "so now they're taking your side? All of sudden? That doesn't question you?" He sat up staring at me with angry eyes, I shake my head "they wouldn't do that, they're my friends-" "friends?" He scoffed "they left you. Lucas, we had to hide out relationship from them" He stood up from the bed walking on the end of it. "You were scared how they were going to react and how they were going to treat us"Elliott shake his finger at me "but now they accept us" I whispered looking down at my hands.

"You shouldn't be saying anything" I stated causing his head to snap towards me. "You heard me, you left me alone at school. You ignored my calls and messages you had me thinking we broke up. Actually what even are we?" my voice was starting to rise but I kept reminding myself to bring back down. "Lucas I was frustrated" Elliott defended himself "frustrated? How do you think I feel, i was crying in my bed and telling Jamie and Andy off just because how angry and confused I was" I yelled "and you know you have me, we could've gone through this together." Elliott stood quiet having his arms crossed, chewing on his lip. I rolled my eyes putting on my shoes "just come to school, you're missing a lot. And I don't want you to fall more behind" I said before leaving his room quickly, not turning back to see his expression.