17

I yawned while sitting my lunch on the table "oh wow you're here" Cody chuckle, I rubbed my eyes "what do you mean? I just wasn't feeling it yesterday" "you and Elliott were gone as usual" he nodded "oh wow really? He was gone?" I lied while taking my sandwich out "you two are like buttcheeks" he laughed as the boys started to agree one by one. "By the way where is elliott?" He asked, I mean I was asking myself the same question. He dropped me off in the morning at my house and he looked awfully tired as well, maybe he needed the sleep.

"Where is he?" Daniel asked, I shrugged "I'm not sure, how should I know?" I took a bite out of my sandwich "I mean you two are always together" I raised a brow nodding my head "I guess" I mumble again "did you guys get in some heated argument or something?" Jayden asked, I shake my head quickly "just tired" I yawned. I just wanted to be home, sleeping in my room in my nice comfortable bed all day. And of course I have to deal with Gina comments later on in the day. I mentally groan while shoving baby carrots in my mouth, today is going to be a long day I know it is.

Cameron walked over to our table and of course stood next to me. She tapped her foot furiously while having her arms crossed, I glance up at her with my tired eyes not saying a word but giving her an annoying look. "What" she rolled her eyes "what?" I made a face "Cameron what do you mean what? I'm tired and I don't want to be bother right now" I threw my carrot on the table pushing my lunch away. "I just don't find it fair how you're going to drop me for Elliott's sister!" Oh boy this again. "Now it adds up, whenever you're gone you're probably trying smash the shit out of her and Elliott doesn't want that to happen so he's always cock blocking" Jayden held his hands up for high fives, no one did anything but stare right me "so Elliott's sister?huh" Michael raised his brows "didn't see that coming?" He added. "I don't appreciate you throwing my business around Cameron, at first you were super cool and chill but now you're... I don't know, weird?" I looked over at her, she frown at me. Maybe I was too rude. "I told you baby girl I'm always here" Jayden said starting to flex his arms "why would I want someone who's passed around?" "It just means my dick is too good" he winked the guys and I stared at him in disgust "you probably have herpes when was the last time you got tested?" Cameron crossed her arms giving him a petty look, Jayden sat quiet and all are eyes widen maybe I kinda do enjoy her visits? "Exactly!"

"Give me a chance and let's hang out" she whined, oh my. This again, did she not understand? What am I doing wrong? "I'm tired" I replied. "But lucas " she grabbed my hand "I really want to-" "I'm tired" I interrupted her while yanking my hand away from hers. I stood up grabbing my food shoving it back into the brown paper bag "now please stop throwing rumors around" I sighed "where are you going?" Daniel asked, I shrugged looking over at Cameron who bit onto her lip "it's not rumors, Elliott literally said it in front of everyone" "I can't believe you're dating Elliott's sister" Nate mumble, I started to shake my head "this is all making me feel weirdly uncomfortable" I say before walking away from the table. I walked over to class, sitting in my seat while taking my lunch out leaning against my hand I started to message Elliott that I hope he's doing well, then scrolling through my Instagram after. Just until the bell rang, I really didn't know what I was thinking? That sounds weird but I had so many thoughts going on I wasn't really processing things in, it was just scrambled with the date last night and I'm sleepy and Cameron and the boys thinking I'm dating Elliott's sister. I'm stressed. What if they meet Elliott's family.

Gina walked into class ignoring me while I shoved my lunch back in, throwing it inside my backpack. "I have a question" Gina said while still facing her desk, I nodded she wouldn't see it but I think she knew I said yes. She turned around "does Elliott sister have his big dreamy blue eyes?" She smiles big "I always thought he was cute, how about this let's make a deal" she held her hand out towards me. I stared at her hand "let me hear it.." I sighed I already know what this is going to be about "you get me on a date with Elliott and I'll give you the answers to our homework for a month" she started to wave her hand in front of my face, I rolled my eyes shaking my head "no" "but why?" "Because he's talking to someone as well" I grabbed my notebooks "well before they become a thing help me get him or atleast inside his pants" she groan I tired to hide my face expression with a fake smile "no, is that all you really think about? No" I pointed my finger signifying her to turn back around. Just let me go home.

-

I groan loudly throwing my backpack on the floor, Jamie and Andy glance up from the tv "so school huh?" Andy nodded "your sister made fruit bowls and pasta with  shrimp" he pointed towards the kitchen "help yourself-" "or take a nap, I'm always here to rant" Jamie smiles at me. I nodded walking into my room, ready to throw myself on my bed but Elliott sat on it with his drawing book in his hand. He stood up and walked over to me giving me a small kiss "hey how was school?" He asked, I smiled "it was alright I guess just really long" I followed him back into my bed, resting my head on his chest. It was great to see him, what do mean? It was amazing.

"You wouldn't believe it, Gina was saying that if I let you guys go on a date she'll give me answers to the homework for a month" I rolled my eyes, he laughed "really a month?" "A month or at least help her get into your pants, also Cameron let the whole group know I'm "dating" your sister" I sighed, Elliott stayed quiet "that was my fault, I'm sorry" he put his drawing back away "but sorry I didn't go to school today I was tired, I thought you were staying home?" "I should've" I chuckle.

I yawned stretching my arms out "I really can't wait for the holidays" Elliott grabbed my face gently laying a small kiss "Christmas especially, so I can take you and Jamie and Andy around my family. They're going to love you all" He smiled trailing his fingers up and down my arm , i love Elliott even more "and then imagine when prom comes up, and we can go to all the school dances" he started to say softly realizing what he said. "I wish we could go but I mean we can make our own and have Andy and Jamie do it" I suggested he nodded

"I really can't wait till we get married" Elliott mumble while running his fingers up and down my arm I paused looking right up at him "me too" I mumble back "and we're going to have two kids one boy and one girl" I added on making Elliott's smile grow even bigger "life is going to be great and we're going to name them mason and Isabella" he scrunch up his nose "I'm not great with names okay, but wouldn't that be adorable" "you're adorable okay" I smiled leaving kisses all over his face.