10

"Jesus Christ Lucas, your hickeys" Cody flicked my neck "it's the same one from yesterday" I rolled my eyes as Cody grabbed his pencil lifting the other side of my shirt to find two more, his smile went straight. "Who have you been fucking?" Michael laughed "Jayden's mother or what?" I shake my head slamming my locker shut "No one" I lied again "it's clearly from someone and I want a piece of it" jayden grinned, I started to laugh. Little did he know.

Elliott came in, with a small hickey peeping out on the bottom of his neck he stared as my eyes widen bringing the sweater closer towards his neck "hey guys" he smiled "you got a great smile dude, must pick up a lot girls with it" jayden smiled big, Elliott awkwardly nodded "somewhat, they usually say things about my eyes" he shrugged. He did have amazing eyes and I would always find myself getting lost in them "foreal man, you're the perfect dude but no homo" Jayden shakes his head "you got the height, you got the eyes and smile. Man you're everything. Why aren't you using this power?" Elliott shrugged "didn't realize I had power?" He said unsurely "I'm talking to someone" "can we meet her at the bonfire?" Jayden asked, Elliott scratched the back of his neck awkwardly "I'm not sure"  "he's just scared I'll steal his girl" jayden laughed, Elliott nodded "of course" Elliott walked towards me wrapping one of his arms around me "how are you doing man?" He chuckle "pretty good and you?" "Amazing, I was wondering where to take my girl out for a date tonight, but I'm not sure where" he laughed "have any suggestions?" He asked while ruffling up with my hair. 

I pretend to think "I'm pretty sure she would like to go over your house again and probably just sit around and cuddle?" I smiled, Michael laughed "no way that's lame, horrible. Take her out, it's a date if you're going to do that at least take her to get ice cream or somewhere nice" he shrugged "Lucas what kind of advice is that? That shit was lame, come to me when you need girl advice" Elliott nodded "will do."

"Or you guys can do that?" I shoved my hands in my pocket "I'll see you later" I walked away to class.

-

I huffed while staring down at my math problems, it was getting harder and I wasn't sure how to start. Again I was lost, the teacher didn't even explain and just handed us the paper.

"Need help?" Gina asked while turning around, I titled my head side to side but finally saying yes, sadly. She hum while pulling the hem of my T-shirt to the side seeing the hickeys "Cameron? She never told me about this?" She groan "was it because I made out Michael?" I furrowed my brows while my mouth hung up pulling the shirt up towards me. "It's none of your business" "so is it from Cameron? Or not. I wanna know" "no,now help me with this" I pointed down at the paper.

"I'll help you if you tell me from who" She had her hand over my paper, I ripped it away from under her "I don't remember, it was the night of the party" I lied while looking down "so you aren't sure it was from Cameron?" "So many questions" "just answer it."  I tapped my fingers on my desk "I don't know, I just don't know who it was from. I didn't do shit but get a hickey, it's not a big deal" my jaw clenched, she nodded "okay. I'm telling Cameron to move on from you" "okay?" "What do you mean okay? She's the love of your life" she said wanting to yell, I shrugged laying back on chair "it was a one time thing" I place my hands on the back of my head "she's pregnant with your baby you idiot" "we used a condom" "it must've ripped" "she lied to you" I shrugged.

"Fuck you and your problems, you're pathetic" she pinched my arm, causing me to laugh "okay." She turned around while taking out her phone which meant she was already messaging Cameron. I rolled my eyes shoving my paper in my backpack, we had 5 minutes left until class was over. The bell rang and I got up throwing my back pack over my shoulders leaving the classroom, by now I just wanted to go on that date with Elliott and end it with a small kiss. I just wanted my hand in his hand, giving each other small kisses while I look up at his blue eyes.

I was smiling at the thought of him, I walked up the staircase outside to find Cameron in the top with her lips pushed to one side. It was awkward because it was only two people walking up the stairs and there wasn't a crowd where I can get lost in and she wouldn't notice. I got to the top giving her an awkward hi "sorry about Gina" she mumble softly "it's cool, she's a great friend?" I said trying to help the awkwardness that filled the air right now. "I guess" she giggled "I hope we can still be friends" she bit onto her lip while staring up at me, was I suppose to be turn on? "Yeah of course, can you do me a favor and tell Gina to stop saying you're pregnant and I'm pretty sure half the school knows we hook up" I cleared my throat "of course, can we hug?" She giggle "I-" I paused "sure" I gave her a small hug while she had her arms wrapped around me tightly "I have to get going" I let her go "message me, we need to hang out soon" she winked at me "she can't be as good as me" she grabbed my shirt, I gently pushed her hand away. Walking away from her quickly over towards Elliott "I thought you didn't like her" he frown "I don't" "but she got a hug" "she's confusing, trust me you're the only one who's been in my mind" "right now would be the prefect time for a kiss, and for me to be holding your hand right now" he smiled.

Daniel pulled over next to us as we walked down the sidewalk "wanna a ride?" He asked "no it's fine I'm going to help Lucas out with his math homework before my date" he nodded .